Time Goes too Fast!

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Toastey Farmer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Okay two things

1. Time goes really fast and it's hard to give gifts to Maria and tend to my crops shop things etc.
2. Is there anyway I can tell time? Because I have no idea.
Usagi5678
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

1.Yes it does go fast,but time is paused inside of buildings.
2.There is a clock in your house and I think you can also access it from the status screen(I can't remember if you need a special item or not...)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks I'll look for the clock in my house :lala: Plus I read you can get a watch is this true?
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

you can get a watch if you upgrade your house by the end of summer, but you still need to pause the game to use it.

personally, i just tell by about how long it has been and what colour the lighting is.

i also typically swtich off between shipping days and gift-giving days. i can typically get in two gifts on a gift day. i plant and water all my crops at night, so things that aren't time-sensitive like that can usually wait (things like shipping or seeing a specific someone who isn't around at night have to be done during the day, obviously).
quigley
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I might be not be remembering correctly, but in HM:SNES, doesn't the day last forever? ...Well, night, I guess. I mean, it gets dark (pretty quickly), but it just stays dark until you sleep to go to the next day, right?

So, another possible piece of advice could be to give the gifts first thing in the morning, then return to the farm to work on it, since you have...well, forever.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^No you're right. Night will never end until you go to sleep in HM SNES

I guess it is only fair you can't ship things at night and there are a lot of people you can't interact with. Still there are a lot of things you can get done during the never ending nights.
Melian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just remember that you're wife will be sad if you don't go to sleep with her. So, after marriage, you'll better sleep early.