Who did you Marry? ^^

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.

are you married yet

You may select 1 option

View results

PINKDIAMOND3000
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

moon_princess wrote:Not married yet, but I'm gonna marry Tao. He reminds me of Sai from Naruto: Shippuden.

Second -- Chihaya. Makes me think of loli-shota.

Third -- Luke, I think. I like bandannas =3

I would probably replace Luke with anyone who reminds me of someone from Naruto, FMA, DN, or PWAA. Or play as my child and marry someone like that.
heheheh Chihaya makes you thinkg of loli-shota XD
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I married Owen then I had a girl child then I married Gill then I had a random child (turned out to be a girl) and now I"m wooing all the bachelors to get their correct answers during their romance events and dialogue. I'll probably marry Jin this time and get a boy child, then do the same with the bachelorettes. I think I want to mary Anissa when I play as a male character. but that depends on the dialogue as I'm wooing. Kathy is cute too.
xMurasaki
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Luke.

I love him so. He's adorable, sweet, and sexayyyy. And his lines are win.

I wanna try marrying Gill or Chihaya on another file. They're both tied for my second favorite bachelors.

On my boy file, I married Candace because she's so cute. I love shy girls. <3
PINKDIAMOND3000
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

xMurasaki wrote:Luke.

I love him so. He's adorable, sweet, and sexayyyy. And his lines are win.

I wanna try marrying Gill or Chihaya on another file. They're both tied for my second favorite bachelors.

On my boy file, I married Candace because she's so cute. I love shy girls. <3
hehhehe Gill is cute but i don't like how he calls you sweetie O_O BTW Chihaya is better but that's just me
TheAcrobat7
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I'm utterly torn on who to marry. ;_; On my boy file I KNOW I'm marrying Maya...but currently debating on Chase, Gil, Owen, and Toby. >_> I...I like all of them... ;_;
Pingpang98
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I am not married yet! Don't even have the game yet! But when I do i'm going to have two diaries. A boy and a girl. As a boy i plan to marry candace,or luna. as a girl i plan to marry toby or gill
Lunar Farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm not married yet because I can't choose.
It's between Gill, Chase, Luke, and Jin.
But I probably won't marry in a while because I want to get everyone's hearts events and dialogue. But in the end my choice would probably be either Gill or Chase.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I married Chase. Mostly because I decided that before buying the game.

He's not that bad, but I think I really want to marry Luke next time around (if I'm a girl) If I'm a guy then I have no clue. Maybe Sheila. I really don't know.
Ayumi_Ishimaru
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lunar Farmer wrote:I'm not married yet because I can't choose.
It's between Gill, Chase, Luke, and Jin.
But I probably won't marry in a while because I want to get everyone's hearts events and dialogue. But in the end my choice would probably be either Gill or Chase.
Gill :)
Lackofclover
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Owen, but like many I coudn't decide. When I first heard about the game, I wanted to marry Luke, but after getting my hands on it, he kind of got lost in everything. I think I might marry Toby or Jin in my second file if I make one.

It's nice to finally have an HM where all of the bachelors and bechelorettes are great.
ShadeMcCoy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Renee. It was love at first sight with her, literally. Plus, I met her right before I fixed the first rainbow, so she up and KISSED me when we'd only just met. What can I say?
ChiCowDuckMan
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I went with Maya, she's the closest thing to Ann. On my next play-through, I'm thinking either Kathy, Renee, or Candace. (Unless I end up having a daughter and end up playing as a girl, in which case I have no clue)
Meddle Angel

Post  Posted:

Married Owen, whom is the best thing since sliced potatoes. cx

Buuut that file was deleated so I started a new file and went for Chase (We are going to have a baby in about a week). He's nice and all, and pretty, but my next girl file I am going back after Owen. x/

My dude is a player xD
I have Pheobe, Renee, Kathy, Maya, Anissa, and Selena all in the 7-10 heart range and am working on Candance (but not Luna). I think I will marry Maya though, just because she is sooo cute, but I also like Kathy and Pheobe. Who knows? :/
Kaud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I'm already married to Julius, but I plan to marry Chase or Jin in my second file. I'll probally marry Selena, Candance, or Luna in my guy file.
moon_princess
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

matrix wrote:
moon_princess wrote:Not married yet, but I'm gonna marry Tao. He reminds me of Sai from Naruto: Shippuden.

Second -- Chihaya. Makes me think of loli-shota.

Third -- Luke, I think. I like bandannas =3

I would probably replace Luke with anyone who reminds me of someone from Naruto, FMA, DN, or PWAA. Or play as my child and marry someone like that.
Oh yes. If there was a bachelor like Mustang, I would be ALL over that!
IHe's likable, but I'm actually over Wrath and Envy<33 *is called a pervy pedo/old lover for the umpteenth time*