Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Canadian_Harvest
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

boxerlover25 wrote:
Canadian_Harvest wrote:
boxerlover25 wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:when does the game ends? by year 50?? or even it has an end? i'm sorry if this have been asked by someone else i just couldnt find it anywhere, i'm just too curious because i don't want it to end by year 50 and have to restart a whole new file.. =/
Have you ever made it to year 50??? It doesn't end then, but even if it did that would still be plenty of playing time, and most people, no matter how much they love Harvest Moon, don't get that far!

I know right, even if your a true HM addict you probably wont make it to the end of the game sady, play until you feel bored then new file :) Personally, year 23 was enough for me
Yeah, I mean you might start it and think you'll go on forever, but HM always reaches a point (after marriage) where things start to slow down and the game would just be more fun to restart from the beginning
I wish it could be slightly modified and re-released with new features, but keeping that classic feeling
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The game ends when you stop playing it.
Canadian_Harvest
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Kameko Suigami wrote:The game ends when you stop playing it.
L-O-L
BTNFan
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

The game ends when I get bored.
It restarts when, out of spontaneous desire, I decide to play it again.
And then it ends.
And when I get mildly interested in playing it one day, it restarts once again.
Like a topic on this forum which is repeatedly bumped after ten days and is not locked, the cycle goes on....