Rune Factory 2 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
Misti Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's after you beat the entire storyline. It's a celebration dance of sorts.
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

i defeated the storyline a lot of times and i don't triggered the dance D=
Byronna
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

PROTIP: the story doesn't end with Kyle and the dragon
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Isaac: Well, I though you already looking at the new walkthrough.

I already said: "The dancing scene occurs after defeat the Grimoire Boss". That event occur when you enter the Park.

Actually, it isn't real, just her memory about her parent. So maybe after revive Kyle, that scene don't occur anymore.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

people don't read the guide. they rather post the same question in the forum. not like it hadn't been answered a billion times already.
Isaac
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:people don't read the guide. they rather post the same question in the forum. not like it hadn't been answered a billion times already.

wow fishy the people read the guide to see if they answer are there, if you don't find the answer they post here in the forum
Fairytales
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Isaac wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:people don't read the guide. they rather post the same question in the forum. not like it hadn't been answered a billion times already.

wow fishy the people read the guide to see if they answer are there, if you don't find the answer they post here in the forum
at least the ones posting basic questions like "where i get XY" here are completely incapable of reading english then.
Cookiechicken342
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Great guide (even though I've only seen 3 boss bits)! I just want to add something about the Crystal Mammoth; When it's far, but not too far from a wall, if it uses rush attack, it will crash into the wall and fall down for a bit. Since it dosen't attack during this time, you can either heal or attack 4/3/2/whatever your max combo is times. It will get up after awhile. This still happens when it changes color, exept it's harder to do because it barely uses rush attack. Here's how you can do it;

Y= You
M= Mammoth
W= Wall
->, <-, ^ = Move

WWWWWW
____Y-> ->
____^____
____^____
____M____ A crash-and-fall-down happens once the Mammoth reaches the wall.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cookiechicken342 wrote:Great guide (even though I've only seen 3 boss bits)! I just want to add something about the Crystal Mammoth; When it's far, but not too far from a wall, if it uses rush attack, it will crash into the wall and fall down for a bit. Since it dosen't attack during this time, you can either heal or attack 4/3/2/whatever your max combo is times. It will get up after awhile. This still happens when it changes color, exept it's harder to do because it barely uses rush attack. Here's how you can do it;

Y= You
M= Mammoth
W= Wall
->, <-, ^ = Move

WWWWWW
____Y-> ->
____^____
____^____
____M____ A crash-and-fall-down happens once the Mammoth reaches the wall.
Yes, that's another strategy, but I don't put in the walkthrough because 4 reasons:

1- That just a basic strategy, and everyone can know it easy.
2- It make the walkthrough become bigger with more images (at least 4 pics), and harder to download.
3- Take more time to lure it hit the wall/dead end.
4- More dangerous when it become Angry Mode.

By the way, that strategy still have another one advance, you can hit boss's back and deal extra damage. :lol:
fushigi01
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For those who still have trouble DL-ing the guide from rapidshare, here's a megaupload link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USSWIIED

CrazyDAC: I hope you don't mind.

Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

fushigi01 wrote:

For those who still have trouble DL-ing the guide from rapidshare, here's a megaupload link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USSWIIED

CrazyDAC: I hope you don't mind.

It's ok, I don't use Megaupload myself just because I hate it. :lol:
sungho12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

can i ask a question? how can i get beneath the city? couz i have to seal the dragon « Harvest Goddess » now. i already got the dragon seal. :shifty:
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well, I sugess you ask question here: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=345

Because many people can answer your question. Sometime I don't understand english quesions (and I totally don't understand your question), so I can't help. Sorry. :?

If you ask about how to finish game story, after get the Dragon Seal Book, bring it with you to the Boss Room at Palermo Shrine (I already guide how to Unlock and how to reach the Boss room in the walkthrough).

At first, the Dragon Boss seem like immortal, its defend very high, but after use the Spell, it'll become weaker and you can hurt it.

But the Dragon boss isn't the last thing to do, next mission is finish all 4 extra Dungeon (at the end of 4 seasonal Dungeon), and bring Kyle back.
sungho12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

thanks. the tip is already useful. :lol:
nicholaa
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i still cant dl the guide >.<