Rune Factory 3 Full Walkthrough

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The download of wilkpedia are only for menbership members.. :!: :(
Serith
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I hope you don't mind me uploading the walkthrough to Megaupload, DAC. I just thought I'd do a quick upload for it for those who have issues with Rapidshare.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3MB8QNJQ
Milonar
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

You are very awsome when making this Full Walkthrough. I'm so impressed.

Everything in this Walkthrough is fine. But I have some problems. Can someone help me in the first Dungeon? I don't know the direction of those status. They face each other or...? Well, the thing I know is: I can't go down. >.>

I think you need pictures about those status. Because might be someone can't understand clear like me. (Just asking)

Thanks for your hardwork. You know Japanese so well, eh?
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Milonar wrote:You are very awsome when making this Full Walkthrough. I'm so impressed.

Everything in this Walkthrough is fine. But I have some problems. Can someone help me in the first Dungeon? I don't know the direction of those status. They face each other or...? Well, the thing I know is: I can't go down. >.>

I think you need pictures about those status. Because might be someone can't understand clear like me. (Just asking)

Thanks for your hardwork. You know Japanese so well, eh?
the statues face the river, so the north statues must face down and the south ones must face up
Milonar
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Very funny. It doesn't work for me... Now I can't go on because those stairs don't show up.

Anyway, thanks.
Stuv
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you Crazy DAC, your guide's been very helpful :)

I'm trying to complete every quest, so I prioritized Wells' quests, as I thought they'd expire. I woke up on the next day (between Sia's Birthday and the fishing contest, don't remember which exactly) and a handful of quests disappeared! The only one I remember offhand is Daria's "草摘みが得意な助手1名募集", where she requests the grasses. I hope it comes back! I stopped the story because I didn't want too many quests to pile up.. Oy

Also, the shield requiring a skill level of 17, かさ, has a 5th ingredient you don't have listed. So far it's the only thing I haven't been able to make, so I bought recipe bread for it. It's 鳥の羽, looks like a feather, also used in the helmet おしゃれな帽子. Hope that was helpful!
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Stuv wrote:Thank you Crazy DAC, your guide's been very helpful :)

I'm trying to complete every quest, so I prioritized Wells' quests, as I thought they'd expire. I woke up on the next day (between Sia's Birthday and the fishing contest, don't remember which exactly) and a handful of quests disappeared! The only one I remember offhand is Daria's "草摘みが得意な助手1名募集", where she requests the grasses. I hope it comes back! I stopped the story because I didn't want too many quests to pile up.. Oy

Also, the shield requiring a skill level of 17, かさ, has a 5th ingredient you don't have listed. So far it's the only thing I haven't been able to make, so I bought recipe bread for it. It's 鳥の羽, looks like a feather, also used in the helmet おしゃれな帽子. Hope that was helpful!
the only feather(besides the tanuki one) i can think of is the white feather the bird monsters drop sometimes
Stuv
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

That seems to be correct, thank you Sieg.

I went and examined the quest list more thoroughly - the others that disappeared are kantan-type, but Daria's keeps going missing as well. Perhaps it is kantan-type as well and isn't recorded as such. It's a little unfair that so many expiring quests are given at once, I hope they come back!

So before posting this, I took a bit of time and spammed quests for about 25 ingame days. All the others that disappeared returned, except for Monica's. Then I went a whole year ahead, and it still didn't reappear, although temporary quests showed up for every other character, except maybe Carlos. What a hassle!

Has anyone had similar trouble?

EDIT: Sigh, false alarm. I guess resetting 10 times to see if it might not disappear wasn't a statistically significant sample. I am totally doing that quest right now x(
Milonar
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Crazy DAC: So I see that you are Vietnamese. Me, too. I'm so happy. I thought not many Vietnamese people play this game. It's very... rarely, I might say.

You are very good at Japanese language, huh? You make the Full Walkthrough Rune Factory 3 and 2. You're very cool, don't you know that?

Nice to meet you, my friend.

This game is so awsome. I spent all my weekends to play and discovered lots of things interesting.

Well, keep up your good work.
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

To Milonar: Since you're Vietnamease, and if you still have problem with the first Dungeon...
Sau khi hoàn thành Quest đầu tiên của Sia (nói chuyện với tất cả dân làng), bước vào khu vực Forest Dungeon sẽ tự động kích hoạt 1 sực kiện, U sẽ gặp ông của Sia (nếu không gặp sự kiện này thì nguyên nhân chỉ có 1, đó là chưa hoàn thành Quest) đây là điều kiện bắt buộc.

Sau khi nói chuyện xong, vào trong và chọn con đường bên dưới trước, đi đến cuối đường đến khi thấy mấy bức tượng, kiểm tra bức tượng bên phải 2 lần để nó quay lên. Quay ra và lên con đường phía trên, đi đến cuối đường kiểm tra bức tượng bên trái 1 lần và bức tượng bên phải 2 lần. Giờ thì sự kiện kích hoạt và cầu thang sẽ xuất hiện.

Xuống cầu thang kiểm tra, có một cây cầu nhưng nó bị gãy và không đi tiếp được, quay ra, xuống con đường bên dưới và xuống cầu thang, lại 1 cây cầu gãy khác, quay ra ngoài bìa rừng, vào căn nhà duy nhất ở đây nói chuyện với cô gái chủ nhà, kích hoạt sự kiện, cô gái sẽ giúp U xây cầu. Đi tiếp sẽ thấy điểm Save, vào trong nữa chính là chỗ đấu trùm.
That's all, hope that can help. :)

By the way, actually I don't know Japanese, I'm not even good at English too. :lol:

To Stuv: About the Quest, there 3 types of Quest.

1-The Main Quest: It's never disappear until you complete it.
2-The Random Quest: It's random arrive and random disappear if you don't do it, but don't worry, it'll random arrive again.
3-The Fighting Quest: Similar with Random Quest, but this quest only require you kill random number of monster. And this kind of Quest can random arrive again even if you completed it.

About recipes parts, they're still in progress.

By the way, maybe I'll upload next version tomorrow, but if I'm busy, please wait until Monday. :?
Milonar
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@Crazy DAC: So how can you understand what the characters are talking about in this game? :shock:

Anyway, thanks. I can go on now.

Ah, I want to ask the second quest from Donman (the fat man). The first quest is bringing him woods. And the second quest is...?

I'm doing well with everything in game, except Quests. I don't know how to marry a girl, too. (Spoiler: But I think I will marry Gadzhi. Hahaha. Because he's cute. And he always comes to my house at 9:00AM. I'm so happy)
leanhtuan105
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hello Crazy_DAC and Milonar
Nice to meet you and i'm a Vietnamese too
This game is awsome so i must play it even my knowledge in Japanese is very little
For now, i think i finish about 80% of it (marry, has three child, craft/forge/pharmacy/cook level all about 90,
find almost all item, beat all the wifi dungeon)
The only thing i haven't finish is quest (only do a little)
So if you has anything to ask me, i happy to answer if i know
Milonar
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

@leanhtuan105: Three child? Don't be kidding. Or you mean you married three times?

Well, the only thing I don't know is how to marry. I have lots of question. If you feel free, please answer.

1/ How can we upgrade our house? I mean what character I have to talk?
2/ How can I tame a monster?

I think I only have 2 question in my mind. I want to find out by myself.

Man... The farm work is very hard.
Sieg
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Milonar wrote:@leanhtuan105: Three child? Don't be kidding. Or you mean you married three times?

Well, the only thing I don't know is how to marry. I have lots of question. If you feel free, please answer.

on this rf3 your house doesnt get any space upgrades(well it gets one extra little floor after the first dungeon), you can buy other things though, kitchen from Gluten(the cook), decoration and equipment from gadzhi/toona at their shop, medical from Marion/Majorie(the witches), double bed from Karin/Her Mom(nedeed for marriage) and furniture from Eliza if i'm not mistaken

to tame things just throw edible things at them
leanhtuan105
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Milonar wrote:@leanhtuan105: Three child? Don't be kidding. Or you mean you married three times?

No, i don't joke here. You can get three child and you can select your child gender, too
I got three child only in three month (one boy and two girl. the girl is standing with each other look really cute)
You will upgrade your house by the story
After comlete summmer dungeon, your house will have addtion space and monster bann
After that, buy addtion monster hut form gadzi' s store ( the blacksmith, craft and pharmacy tool buy there too)
Buy cooking tool from Gluten
Buy bookstore, large store chest, double bed form the general store after winter dungeon
To tame moster, like Sieg said, throw editable thing to them (can pick grass for quick).You can use the pet brush to brush them a few time to tame them more easy
You can use any monster you tame do the farm work for you
In the frist room of monster hut there is a thing that let you check your monster's status
Every monster has a thing look like four square. Click on that you will assign that monster to the the farm work on the selected field part
To marry, hic that a long story
First you need to do all girl quest(both board and mail) and get that girl to 10 hearts and reveal your makomako form to her
After beating the winter boss, you can show your makomako form to Sia's granpa and Klufura.
She will angry with you and you will need collect material for Sia to create a flower to cherry her
After that, she will accept living peace with human and show up her face in town
They will celebrate it.
After some day, Sia's granpa will give you a propose' ring ricipe. Make it , call a girl to a date and you can propose to her.
It's only the beginning, though. Your bride will missing the next day and You need to go throught final dungeon to finaly married