Rune Factory Frontier Townspeople and Marriage Mini-Guide

Helpful topics for older versions of Rune Factory.

Have you chosen your 1st girl to marry?

You may select 1 option

View results

Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I use this guide all the time ^^ thanks syvle.
And I for one adore Selphy (just like my name implies) Also i like cinnamon,elis Noire,melody, Bianca, Anette, Lara... basically every girl in this game is amazing! It's very very hard to choose who to marry in the 2nd and 3rd file,since i'm already set on Selphy in my first.
FeMonkey
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thanks alot for the guide! Very helpful :) I love Rune Factory games, too bad the system can't move to any other console than wii yet :( HD RF/HM would be pretty stellar!
levelboy14
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Can I just find a Recovery Potion X for Rosetta's event or do I have to make it?
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't think you can find it, can you? o: I made it for her event.
un0
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

levelboy14 wrote:Can I just find a Recovery Potion X for Rosetta's event or do I have to make it?
hmmm, I found one at whale island (treasure chest)
MysticxRadiance
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Right now I am trying to marry Bianca. Right now she has a little over 4 love points, and almost 3 friendship points. For some reason, her love points are raising faster than her friendship points. Is it possible to get married when she has 10 love points, and less friendship points?
nongo
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Thanks you for the help! :heart: :heart: :lala: :lala:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am trying to marry iris but witch iris should i choese ? :?: :?:
RulerOFWorlds
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Help! :!: I can NOT trigger Eunice's last event! (the lottery one) she's finished her diet, she's talked about wanting to give a gift to her parents! Shes at 10 lp and fp I just CAN NOT trigger it, is there something else I am supposed to do? Help! Please!
kstar520
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

awesome!
this helps a lot! thanks! :wink:
Gaius,Lover
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

luph n joii wrote:I LOVE IT!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
thx 4 d info, although i won't get dis game in near time... :(
Sic signature and I will never be this far
rainydaze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

i just got the game ( i know i'm slow :sleep: )
and i must say this guide is so much more useful than any other that i have found! thanks so much for taking the time to do it!
Butwhy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have a question I have grown the moondrop flowers outside of irises tower, but all I get when I go near the tower at 6 pm is the cutscene of her watering the flowers. Did I do something wrong?

And one other question, how do I get the bean stalk on lake poli?
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

^ Did you have a conversation with Rosetta about Moondrop flowers before you planted them? I believe you have to get her to mention them before growing them will let you meet Iris and further the story. To get her to talk about them, repeatedly talk to her during her store's business hours. Eventually, the conversation should come up.
If this isn't the problem, then I don't know what's wrong. Sorry :(.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Nightlight wrote:^ Did you have a conversation with Rosetta about Moondrop flowers before you planted them? I believe you have to get her to mention them before growing them will let you meet Iris and further the story. To get her to talk about them, repeatedly talk to her during her store's business hours. Eventually, the conversation should come up.
If this isn't the problem, then I don't know what's wrong. Sorry :(.

I have had that conversation with her. I have not been able to go up to the tower for one whole week because the bean sprout in Lake Poli has not sprouted yet. But when the flowers had finish growing I walked through the moondrops and I took the white orb. Did me doing that mean that I won't be able to talk to iris?

And thank you for answering my post.