Good landings with zip lines?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
masterpandabear
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I been searching for the answer to my question but i haven't find it yet so i will just ask it. The zip lines you find at the mountain, i always thought it was silly how you would just crash into the tree and fall down at the end so i started punching random buttons and one time i actually manage to jump out and land on my feet and the message "good" appeared! However i have not been able to replicate this feat again? does anyone know exactly how to accomplish this?
cupcake heart
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I didn't know you could do that! I'm going to start trying it.. will let you know if I figure it out.
HMfann
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

U need to push A just before crash.
GFAQ's visitor
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ah, I didn't know you could do this either... I'll definitely try this... Although, is there any benefit to it besides saving a bit of time? It would be nice if you got a stamina jolt for doing this...
_Chihiro_
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Wow I didn't know you could do that. I hate crashing into the tree xD
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just press A right before you crash into the tree. Might take a little practice before you get the hang of it, but once you do, it's pretty easy. It even says A, it did when you got on the zip line, a brief moment right before you hit the tree.
PinkFloweryAngst
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I didn't even think you could do that. I'll have to try it next time.
Faye
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

If you watch carefully, a A symbol will pop up just before you crash into the tree. If you're fast enough, you can jump off and land instead of crashing into the tree. I do it a lot, though I still crash into the tree sometimes... It's just so fast.