Best Thing to do with...?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
chocolatechip
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

What's the best thing to do with these items? I've had some of them for a while on the game so I want to do something with them before they get bad.

- Great Butter (i have 2 from the cooking festivals so far)
- Bamboo (not the shoots, just the actual bamboo)
- Turnips/potatos (I havent got them yet but they're growing)
- Flowers (ones I've grown, and ones I find in th mountain)
- old balls and boots (do they have a use?)
- fish (just sell them?)

So, what's the best thing to do with these items? And if someone has a qestion like this too, you can post it here too if you want :)
THANKS! ^_^
Cheese11
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

All I got is:

Flowers- Make into Bouquet they make big money
Balls and Boots- I think the Balls are for a request thats coming soon....It says that in Chers guide
Fish- If you have goby you can make sashimi. Look at Yings book case in her restaurant and youll find the way to make it
cupcake heart
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Bamboo you can give to Sheng. Great butter you can give to Ash.

Flowers you can make into perfume or bouquets or give to Laney, Rose, Cam, Reina or Howard.

Magic Red Flowers: Ayame, Ina, Ying, Raul
Magic Blue Flowers: Mako, Georgia
Moondrop: Hiro, Yun
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Save 10 old balls and 10 boots, you'll need those for a quest from Rutger.
Slowpoke
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You can also give that bamboo to Reina.

You can make the flowers into bouquets and sell them :)

Fish, you can try to make sashimi or just sell it. Some fish are used for requests. Kana likes smelt, which you can hand fish.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Killifish, normal or small for the ducks for sure! One a day =) Cause ducks are cute. Smelts for Jessica, Small char for Mako

Great butter is used as addition to many dishes. Maybe use it to win future cooking contests? Otherwise great gift to Ash who is hard to please

Bamboo for the panda! Not Sheng, the panda that sometimes appears after dark 1 screen out from Konohana on the mountain

Ship crops as they are. But I always keep 10 potatoes in my storage because I got requests for them in spring
chocolatechip
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

thanks everyone! :)
I completely forgot that Ash likes the great butter, and since I'm trying to court him I guess I should give them to him.
I've yet to see the panda, but I'll give the bamboo to one of the 2 pandas in town XD (sheng being the other one lol)

Anyway, thanks again! ^_^
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

chocolatechip wrote:thanks everyone! :)
I completely forgot that Ash likes the great butter, and since I'm trying to court him I guess I should give them to him.
I've yet to see the panda, but I'll give the bamboo to one of the 2 pandas in town XD (sheng being the other one lol)

Anyway, thanks again! ^_^
I am playing the game and I started to find the panda (the one on the mountain) pretty easy at the very late night (after 10pm, to be more exactly). That's what I am saving my bamboos for. ^_^