More details

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

http://www.bokumono.com/series/kazebaza ... oint4.html

Using the A button you can jump. Pressing the A button in mid-air will make you flip and jump farther

In the winter you can break the ice and maybe fish

There's NO SHIPPING BIN. Instead you have a basket to collect things (automatically transported from the basket to your storage at thome) to sell at the weekly bazaar

You can ride the horse, and there will be horse racing you can participate in
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wow cool, they're moving away from the shipping bin method O_O

Guess it makes sense since it's "bazaar". I hope the game's good :3

Thank you for the info :D
sickly farmer
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

so they are making you sell everything at the bazaar? i dont know if i like that. so making money might be harder in this game....thanks for the info :)
Whirlybat
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

What does bazaar mean?
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think it's like a market with lots of cool stuff.

*goes to dictionary*
a marketplace or shopping quarter, esp. one in the Middle East.
I was kind of right :D
RavensFire
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote: Using the A button you can jump. Pressing the A button in mid-air will make you flip and jump farther
wow....there bringing Mario to the mix....cool...I still like the game....thx for the info.
HaseoGUA
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:http://www.bokumono.com/series/kazebaza ... oint4.html

Using the A button you can jump. Pressing the A button in mid-air will make you flip and jump farther

There's NO SHIPPING BIN. Instead you have a basket to collect things (automatically transported from the basket to your storage at thome) to sell at the weekly bazaar

Yes
Yes
No.
I like the first two ideas but no shipping bin? You had better be able to open a stand every day.
Panda Parfait
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well, the bazaar is weekly, so I'm thinking you can't sell things daily. Kind of sucks, but it does make it more challenging, I guess.
garnet_goodie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well duh, efficient shipping didn't exist back in windy mill Austria.

Though I still don't understand the Mexican thing...Indians would have made sense but...
featura
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Huh... it sort of reminds me of AWL/AnWL, where you could set up a shop to get people to buy things from you, if you didn't want to ship. It sounds like an interesting idea... but boy, I hope Natsume doesn't get ahold of it... D: -shudders at the glitches in DS and ToT- Please XSEED...! PLEASE! Save us!
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

o dear gawd FAIL.

That idea sounds terrible... A bazaar idea is good, but you still need daily income... Like AWL didn't let you sell plants and stuff any other time other than Van's visits, but you could get income from selling dairy and crops.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.
HaseoGUA
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Icewings wrote:

o dear gawd FAIL.

That idea sounds terrible... A bazaar idea is good, but you still need daily income... Like AWL didn't let you sell plants and stuff any other time other than Van's visits, but you could get income from selling dairy and crops.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.
No I agree that it is not the best idea.
Amywien
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oh lawd. What'll I do when I'm in those emergency pinches? T______T
Although the idea of jumping is .. kinda funny. Is the hero falling into water? XDXD
phenylketonurics
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Jumping isn't new to the HM world, is it?? The first couple of games in the series let you bound over little obstacles (like fences, natural debris, small cliffs, etc.). I guess it's awesome that element's come back with an actual button to press, haha.

As for the shipping change-up, I'm interested. Surely there's some sort of balancing to this "weekly flea-market" type business. There are 3 types of windmills that help you process different items -- some take longer than others.

Nonetheless, I've been spoiled by these recent Harvest Moon games by not having a time limit on shipping. Raking in the money gets boring, yo!
Kaud
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

The game looks more cooler everytime. I like how we can break the ice it looks fun to do for some reason.