Issues selling stuff at the bazaar...

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Black Paper
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So I've only been playing HMGB for about a week now, and I'm on the first day of Fall in year one, which is a bazaar day.

On the 30th and 31st of Spring, I harvested onions, tomatoes, and corn. Because I've got a full kitchen set, and the cooked variations sell for more, I turned the onions into onion salad, the tomatoes into tomato salad, and the corn into popcorn. All of this food is at three stars, and has a Super Fresh! rank.

But when I went to the bazaar to sell stuff, and while the onion salad sold for a little over 500g, the tomato salad and popcorn all went for 50g. I've sold both before, at lower star rank, and gotten ~200g for the tomato salad, and ~500g for the popcorn (or so).

Sooo what's going on? Is this normal? I thought at first it was because it was out of season, but the onions are also from Spring, and they sold normally. Did I over-saturate the market the week before, or something? (I know that can happen in some games!) Did I mess something up? Is there anything I can do to avoid this..? Because the bulk of the money I was planning on making that week were from those items~!

]': Sad times~</3
Shukuen
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

It's been covered here. It's an unavoidable glitch so far.