'Divorce' event?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Daisy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know in some games, if you ignore/lower your spouse's heart color, there will be an event where they get upset with you. Is there one in IoH, or would I be wasting my time if I tried lowering my husband's heart color?
Little Sprite
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I don't believe it has a divorce event since the site doesn't say anything about one. You can always try if you want, but it could just end up being a waste of time.
IslandGirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Daisy wrote:I know in some games, if you ignore/lower your spouse's heart color, there will be an event where they get upset with you. Is there one in IoH, or would I be wasting my time if I tried lowering my husband's heart color?
Sorry, there is no 'Divorce' event in IoH. Any further attempt is discouraged.
Sorry! :)
IslandGirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

IslandGirl wrote:
Daisy wrote:I know in some games, if you ignore/lower your spouse's heart color, there will be an event where they get upset with you. Is there one in IoH, or would I be wasting my time if I tried lowering my husband's heart color?
Sorry, there is no 'Divorce' event in IoH. Any further attempt is discouraged.
Sorry! :)
You could, however start a new file. Be warned, though, this would require starting all over again.
Daisy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh, it's not that I don't like my current spouse (Mark's a sweetie!) I was just curious about what he would say in such an event. But thanks for the answers guys, it's too bad there isn't one.
IslandGirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I like Mark, too! :) :lala:
What do you think would happen if there was a 'Divorce' event?
VanillaTwirl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

is there really a Divorce in all HM games??
VanillaTwirl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

or some??
Greenfly11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

There is no real divorce in HM games (as far as I know), but in some games, when you drastically lower your spouse's heart colour, you get to see an event in which they get upset/mad at you.
I could never trigger such an event, it would be too cruel =P

And Vanilla, I thought I told you to edit your posts ;)
Daisy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oops, I wasn't sure what to call it. Like, 'Angered Spouse Event'? I didn't mean to cause confusion. Also, VanillaTwirl, I know for certain DS/DSCute and ToTT both have an event, possibly others. Also, now that I think about it, the only way the only way to lower Mark's heart would be through ignoring him, since he likes everything, so getting his heart color down would take a long time. And getting it back up would be hard too, it took me a very long time to raise his heart to red, compared to most candidates :(
Cherry Blossom
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

There's not a divorce event, but you could lower it to see the different dialogue he gives.
zaria
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I think it would be cool if one or two HM games had divorce events, the game would be more real and interesting. [My Opinion]
IslandGirl
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

zaria wrote:I think it would be cool if one or two HM games had divorce events, the game would be more real and interesting. [My Opinion]
'Real' Divorces make me sad, too.
zaria
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

IslandGirl wrote:'Real' Divorces make me sad, too.
Me too. In HM, I would be sad too if it happends. But there is a lot of people that don't care about their spouses, so I think it would be a good way to people care about them in HM.
VanillaTwirl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Greenfly11 wrote:There is no real divorce in HM games (as far as I know), but in some games, when you drastically lower your spouse's heart colour, you get to see an event in which they get upset/mad at you.
I could never trigger such an event, it would be too cruel =P

And Vanilla, I thought I told you to edit your posts ;)
sorrryyyy i forgot it ;)