Purple Heart Even not Triggering. Vaughn.

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
MsStarriDreams
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So, Vaughn's at purple heart level, Denny is on the Island, so I have those requirements filled.
So maybe two times a week I'll try and trigger the event by going from w. town to e. town on Sunny days, between 9am and 5pm A LOT. Like, every 10 game minutes I'll go back and forth since I read somewhere that doing it repeatedly should trigger it. But it's not at all. I really like to experience the heart events and it's never been this difficult for me in other games, most of the time in other games I trigger them by accident. Is it always this difficult to trigger this event? I just hope that there's not something wrong with my game...
If it ends up I can't trigger this heart event, can I still marry Vaughn? I'm also a bit confused on that, since I read somewhere you don't need all of them, but them someone else says that you do, I'm just really confused at this point.
(sorry if this sounds a bit... Um, stop and go? Like jolting, I can't really think properly since I'm sick today, I'm very sorry if the way I worded things is a bit off, if you need me to, I'll explain more)
Flyingsheepgirl
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm afraid if you want to marry Vaughn you'll need this heart event because, really, it's the most crucial as it sets up the heart pathway events for that particular bachelor/ette. Mmm, as far as I can remember, I never had much trouble triggering this heart event; I'd always just trigger it by accident.

Have you tried on cloudy and clear days as well? And maybe try and go away into a different section of the island and then come back and try and trigger it as well? Or go into a house or something then come out and try and trigger it? Because it's an event which you can pretty much trigger all day.

If nothing works, just keep trying. Heart events can be really annoying where they just won't trigger for ages.

Oh oh, have you actually met Denny? Like, gone up to him and talked to him after he moved in?
MsStarriDreams
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Yup, I've met Denny, I talk to him (and basically everyone) every other day, give him a fish once in a while.
I'll try some of things you said though, since at this point I'm ready to throw my Ds at something :shock: But I shall try my best :3
Ponyxskye
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

oh also he may be at a purple heart,but that doesn't mean you have enough points yet...just keep giving him gifts and it should work eventually!
BlueKohane
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I agree with the person above me. Try to give him a few more gifts again O:! I had the same problem before, but I had to give him a few more gifts xD...ahaha.