RF4 Discussion II -- NOW AVAILABLE!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
hanatsu
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:So, I recorded a video of walking around town (in a new file) and talking to a few of the characters, if anyone wants to see.

I apologize for the horrible video/audio quality, as it was done with a webcam. I mainly just wanted to show people Porcoline's amazing voice >_>;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMms8o1D ... e=youtu.be
Porcoline.
AMG.Image

anyway,thank you very mucho for the vid!Image
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:^ Thanks Liliana :D It's really tricky to take footage of the 3DS screen (sooo much glare), but I figured if one or two people enjoyed it, it was worth putting it up. Glad you liked it!
I did enjoy itXD especially seeing the town. Also are there any monsters in this game that weren't in the last three hand-held (besides the bosses?) that stood out to you?

Also Porcoline scares me and makes me laugh at the same time, his voice makes it allXD and the expressions of course.

Oh also this question has been bothering me ever since I saw Xiaopai for either you rope or any others that have played the game. I'll put a spoiler cause it could be technically a spoiler.

Spoiler:
Is Xiaopai human or a halfling? cause she has a tail when I saw the video Rope posted... or is she similar to Leon?
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I was under the impression that it's part of her outfit.
Haatsu
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I just hope it doesn't take too long for it to be released... My friends have been complaining about me whining on and on about RF4 since last year. xD

Also, I like how organized the new topic is, Daisuke. And the humor within it too. Haha. Color complimentary. It is true though. Hehe.
RopeMaidenKirie wrote:So, I recorded a video of walking around town (in a new file) and talking to a few of the characters, if anyone wants to see.

I apologize for the horrible video/audio quality, as it was done with a webcam. I mainly just wanted to show people Porcoline's amazing voice >_>;

I think it looks fine. A little dark, but that's understandable. Besides, it's a lot better than some videos.

I like how the main characters say something when we start the game like back in RF3. I'm not really good at Japanese, but Frey said something like 'What should I do today?', right?

Anyway, oh geez, Porcoline. I've heard his voice before in that bird attack video, but oh gosh. His voice. So heavenly~ There should be a joke event where Frey can marry him or something. xD

Oh, and is this the new game plus file some of you were talking about in the last topic? I probably missed it, but can you explain what exactly does it mean for new game plus? What carries over and whatnot...? Thanks in advance. :)
hanatsu
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Liliana93 wrote:
Spoiler:
Is Xiaopai human or a halfling? cause she has a tail when I saw the video Rope posted... or is she similar to Leon?
As have been said by SerpentTailedAngel,
it's just her costume's accessories.:)(or somethin' like that)
Spoiler:
not tail.
Wooly Hugger
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Great vid, RopeMaidenKirie! But I wish it was without greeting scenes...Bah :lol: Pocorine high-voice reminds me a little bit of Sakuma Ryuichi's in his "kawaii mode" (
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ahh, you're welcome guys! Glad to share some Porcoline love around ;p

@ Lili and Haatsu - Yeah, it's just part of her outfit. She's human! To be honest, I haven't even finished the 2nd storyline, so Daisuke/Fin/Zhang would be much be much better people to ask about the unique monster thing as well as the new game plus. I've spent the most time just wooing people and not fighting in dungeons :p When I meant starting a file, I actually started completely over.. because my other one was rushed to get all of the reverse proposal events documented. Also known as my "Harem Frey" file. :lol:

@ Wooly - Sorry about that. I'll put a warning by the video, but I didn't think it was necessary because it lies within the "minor spoiler" policy of the thread that's stated in the OP.
Wooly Hugger
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:Ahh, you're welcome guys! Glad to share some Porcoline love around ;p

@ Lili and Haatsu - Yeah, it's just part of her outfit. She's human! To be honest, I haven't even finished the 2nd storyline, so Daisuke/Fin/Zhang would be much be much better people to ask about the unique monster, thing as well as the new game plus. Since I've spent the most time just wooing people and not fighting in dungeons :p When I meant starting a file, I actually started completely over.. because my other one was rushed to get all of the reverse proposal events documented. Also known as my "Harem Frey" file. :lol:

@ Wooly - Sorry about that. I'll put a warning by the video, but I didn't think it was necessary because it lies within the "minor spoiler" policy of the thread that's stated in the OP.
@__@ Kirie, no need to apologize. I watched it at my own risk. I just wish Doug's scene wasn't first^^.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gonna translate some more Dolce post-marriage dialogue later. I can say this though...in one of them, Pico actually calls Lest, "Onii-chan."

This is too priceless :lol:

Oh and editing some character sections now.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wooly Hugger wrote:
@__@ Kirie, no need to apologize. I watched it at my own risk. I just wish Doug's scene wasn't first^^.
Yeah, but still. I hate to ruin anything for anyone, no matter how small. I put a small warning for anyone else just in case :D Stay away from the one with the similar animated cutscenes during the proposal events though~ Doug has one of the cutest by far. I haven't video'd it yet, but if I do I'll be sure to write "big spoilers" in bold letters :lol:
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Character guide in OP updated!!

Only Nancy, Jones, Yanfan, Barrett and Raven left to finish.
Ritsuiko234
Banned: Trolling

Post  Posted:

Wow best selling game in the series? That's freaking awesome.
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Good job on the guide. The only thing I would correct is under Arthur. It says (DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU DONT WANT A MAJOR CHARACTER SPOILER), I'd omit the DONT.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ichikins wrote:Good job on the guide. The only thing I would correct is under Arthur. It says (DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU DONT WANT A MAJOR CHARACTER SPOILER), I'd omit the DONT.
Welp, typo on my part. I had it corrected. Thanks.
Apple_Blossom
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This looks nice, Daisuke. Everything is neatly ordered. Nice job! ^^

@Kirie
The video looks fine to me ^^ and xD Pocorine's voice.