RF4 Discussion II -- NOW AVAILABLE!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't mean right now, sorry. I meant when I get the game (NA) XD Sorry, that is a bit confusing :'D
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

runefactor wrote:
XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:I'm playing on easy mode too XD I just like to do things quickly.
I didn't know you had the game. Besides ropemaidenkirie, Daisuke Tsubasa and Nurse Fin, who else has this game?
Meruru, Zhang, and one other person, but he doesn't post hardly at all.
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I actually wish there was be an 'extreme' mode. Hard mode can sometimes be really challenging, just not as much as I would've hoped for.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:I don't mean right now, sorry. I meant when I get the game (NA) XD Sorry, that is a bit confusing :'D
No need to apologize. :lala:
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I ordered it! 83
.In my imagination....
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ ... 888419.jpg

8D

*shot by everyone*

EDIT: Meruru, are you a video game masochist as well?
What I mean is, you enjoy difficulty a lot? XD
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oh I guess you can say that, ha. I'm always up for a challenge.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Meruru, have you started courting anyone in your file?
Plushenkoo
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I always play games on normal if they give me a difficulty option. If I really like the game and thought it was pretty easy, I'll replay it on hard, but thats rare...

This has probably already been asked a thousand times, but do you guys (the ones who have played) think this is the best RF game overall? Are their certain features you could do without/really like?
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:Meruru, have you started courting anyone in your file?
Dating all the bachelorettes atm, just haven't activated any events since I'm not even trying to (doing everything on my own pace).

@Plushenkoo I'm really enjoying all the new additions and the general flow of the game, but still Frontier for me. It is still considered the best generally.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Meruru wrote:
Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:Meruru, have you started courting anyone in your file?
Dating all the bachelorettes atm, just haven't activated any events since I'm not even trying to (doing everything on my own pace).

@Plushenkoo I'm really enjoying all the new additions and the general flow of the game, but still Frontier for me. It is still considered the best generally.
Can you tell me anything particular you've noticed about Dolce's lovers' dialogue? Which ones striked you as amusing I mean.
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Dolce (along with Margaret) sure took her time before finally accepting my confession, so I'm still one day in-game as her lover.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Meruru wrote:Dolce (along with Margaret) sure took her time before finally accepting my confession, so I'm still one day in-game as her lover.
Ah. Then how about Forte's?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Plushenkoo wrote:I always play games on normal if they give me a difficulty option. If I really like the game and thought it was pretty easy, I'll replay it on hard, but thats rare...

This has probably already been asked a thousand times, but do you guys (the ones who have played) think this is the best RF game overall? Are their certain features you could do without/really like?
I'm biased.. but for me, it's hands down the best installment of RF I've played.
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

@Daisuke I think I've only had like 2-3 conversations with Forte, so I can't really say anything yet, but I do enjoy seeing her getting all nervous/flushed (though I don't generally like her archetype, so I could be missing something).
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Same here, 4 is the best RF I've played. First one to top RFF, which was actually my first RF game ^^'