RF4 Discussion II -- NOW AVAILABLE!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the reference, Kasai~. Much appreciated.
Last edited by Daisuke Tsubasa on Aug 28, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I checked right before going to classes and no one had posted here yet. It looks like they started right at the same time FACS30 did. Darn it.

Thanks for all the info :) I should probbaly stop because waiting for this game gets harder and harder the more excited all the stuff I hear makes me, but I just can't help it.
forteee
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

New thread! And it looks amazing!

Question, from the last page, where can I find the picture of Leon and youknowwho?
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

forteee wrote:New thread! And it looks amazing!

Question, from the last page, where can I find the picture of Leon and youknowwho?
Thanks.

Last page? Pics of Leon? Do you mean his other anime screenshots? Elaborate, please~
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Thank you for putting down the information Daisuke! It looks really goodXD I also didn't know much about Arthur's personality before, so now I actually really like him, still doesn't beat Leon but still <8D I love teasing trolls.
forteee
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:

Thanks.

Last page? Pics of Leon? Do you mean his other anime screenshots? Elaborate, please~
Oh, sorry I meant the last thread! I saw something on a picture of him and a person from his events.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

forteee wrote:
Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:

Thanks.

Oh, sorry I meant the last thread! I saw something on a picture of him and a person from his events.
A person? Who?

Do you mean the sub event photos RopeMaidenKirie uploaded on her PB?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

GIANT LEON ROMANCE SPOILERS AHOY~ Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.
Spoiler:
They are talking about that fanart that was spoilery. Maria was NOT his lover. She was his childhood friend. She was in love with him, he but thought of her as a younger sister. There was no picture of Maria in the event.
Anyways, Forteee can you please cover that up in spoiler tags? I'd rather not make anyone curious about it if they don't want to be spoiled. Thanks!
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Kirie - Ah, she was referring to "that" fanart.

Sorry about that Kirie, I've forgotten all about it until you reminded what it was about.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:@Kirie - Ah, she was referring to "that" fanart.

Sorry about that Kirie, I've forgotten all about it until you reminded what it was about.
Oh, no need to apologize! I just don't want people to freak out haha :)

Pleeeeeease, people. Be careful with spoilers. Even vague ones. Remember, the game isn't going to be out for a long time in English.. please don't ruin it for others D:

When in doubt - Spoiler tag!
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:@Kirie - Ah, she was referring to "that" fanart.

I don't mind spoilers? I didn't see the picture, if it's not too much trouble would one of you mind pming it to me? (I'd be grateful cause I want to see what this spoiler picture is aboutXD) unless it's somewhere on the discussion boards already? cause then I can search through to find it.
Last edited by Liliana93 on Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's a fanart that I haven't seen it personally, but it was described to me. It's inaccurate, anyways.
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Ah okay, then that's alright, thanks anywayXD
PiplupPeanut
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The reason is :: Like Illuminator is to Evelyn, Bud is to Gaius. That's right, Bud is secretly in love with Illuminator but she plays hard to get /bricked
You totally got me there, I totally believed that. xD

Anyway, great job Daisuke! Since you've played the game, I'm sure that this thread will be much more detailed than the last one. /no offense Soluna
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I can't believe Illuminator and Linghua aren't marraigeable. What :(