RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wow, at this rate you'll be done with the profiles by tomorrow for sure.

EDIT: PAGE 1000! Goodbye thread~
ZhangKhaiEn
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

How in the world did the thread manage to jump 12 pages in just one day??? And to think I'll be taking a 49 hour train in a bit.. It'll probably be page 30 in the new thread the next time I check. DAMN.

edit: GIRL TALK!
Haatsu
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:XD No lurking allowed! *pulls*

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY lurk in this thread, though? They should come out and say hi sometime. :)
/raises hand shyly

L-Long time lurker here. Like, RF2 aged long lurker. Finally decided to show myself now that this topic is closing... It's funny, considering I've been here for so long and have never posted anything... but now... Haha. Maybe I'll finally make an account after the new topic is open... Um, hello.

Um, I messaged Gempak about the mistake. Hopefully they'll read it and fix it in their next issue. Gempak is like Natsume sometimes, reliable translators (well, reliable game informant for Gempak) but have a tendency to make facepalm worthy mistakes.
Spoiler:
I remember the time they mixed up Kira Yamato's and Athrun Zala's portraits in their biodata. Somewhat LOL worthy for me.
Anyway, I will wait for the next RF4 topic to open! I'm really thankful for all the helpful info you guys provided here. And the slightly off-topic lol moments. I'll try and gather my courage to make an account for myself and give some helpful input when the time comes. I want to join the fanclub too someday... :)

Here's to a new third beginning for the RF4 General topic!

Also, Leon, Arthur and Dylas will be mine once the English version finally comes out. >:)
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Ah! Just wanna say I love you all, and I'm ready to move to he new thread! :D

I was a lurker for a while...NO LONGER, as you see.

Nos vemos! ;3

EDIT: is French really that difficult, Daisuke?! D:

I wanna be multilingual, so is Japanese really easier?! No way!
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not really "that difficult". I have an easier time writing French than speaking it. Just there are so much "o" and "u" sounds to pronounce and people have to keep that in mind, considering one off sound makes a huge difference. There's lots of verb conjugations as well.

Reminder if anyone's missed it, new thread is here ::
http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=150198

Still polishing up the opening posts however.
SkarletFantasy
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

*throws confetti* Yaaaaay we made it to 1000 pages!!!! /is late
Can we post in the new thread yet…?
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SkarletFantasy wrote:*throws confetti* Yaaaaay we made it to 1000 pages!!!! /is late
Can we post in the new thread yet…?
This thread is hitting the lock soon so yes, you can. Just right now, I'm working on the first two OP posts and prettying it up. Expect most of it finished by today.
SkarletFantasy
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Alright, thanks!~
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:Not really "that difficult". I have an easier time writing French than speaking it. Just there are so much "o" and "u" sounds to pronounce and people have to keep that in mind, considering one off sound makes a huge difference. There's lots of verb conjugations as well.
Aha, you just reminded me how complicated my maternal language is ! Compared to French, English is really easy to learn, especially when it comes to verb conjugations...
*Echo*
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yaaay, 1000 posts! *blows kisses at thread* Good-bye old thread with never-updated information, hello brand-spanking new one!
awkwardllama
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A WILD FISHY APPEARED!

Yeah...I've been lurking here for a while and I've never really thought about getting a Rune Factory game but THIS *points to thread* has definitely changed my mind! :D Since this totally awesomesauce amazing thread is going to be locked soon, I thought I should come out of hiding.
!!Disco☆Chocolate!!
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Aww… bye Mr. Thread! :>

I’ve been following it since the first post; I’m just normally too shy to come out of hiding so I haven’t posted much. But this thread has made me love Rune Factory even more than I already did! Which is a lot. I wish the new thread good luck, and it’s looking really nice so far. Hopefully I’ll get over my shyness enough to actually post more in the new one. Seriously, thank you to everyone who got the game and talked about it, as I know it made us all really happy to have all of that info about the game from people who have gotten to experience it.

Bye-bye, thread~ ♥
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*waves at all the lurkers and fishies*

Hi! Come join us in the new thread! :D