RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That is 100% fake. Just a crazy fan who get's their fantasy mixed up with reality. That has never been mentioned anywhere, at any time, at any place, by anyone. EVER.
-~LeFrAn-~
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

idk if anyone saw this but im sure u all did but... did anyone see the Planting Shipping Harvesting Plowing Video?
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I agree with you. However I hate saying that about what people say >.<.

It would be nice if there were rivals though. It would be nicer if it were between the marriages candidates and not with random characters.

Yeah we saw those videos. They were neat.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Aw Googs, U so nice~!

OMG agtfhdgcdm, it's July first in japan, the time is almost upon us you guys(in japan)!
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks Molly. U so nice to me :heart:

Oh man it is so close to coming out. And it's good timing, Tomorrow my cousin is gonna visit and she is the only person I know in real life who might actually care Thar Rune Factory 4 is about to come out ^.^.
sal880612m
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Part-Time Plower wrote:I don't see the big deal with having to buy more seeds, it's easy to earn money anyway. XD
For me it isn't that you have to buy more seeds that bothers me. Even RF3 let you chose to plant 1 or a 3x3 box what really got me was the removal of the seed maker and only getting one bag of seeds per reaped crop. I also found the random seeds you found to get very annoying after a while. Also I am not positive but I think there are a lot of people who would like to see it be harder to earn money and affection.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's officially been over 1 year since RF4 was announced.

Time sure flies.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Woah, you're right, I hadn't even thought of that. It's been so long yet at the same time I feel as though no time has passed at all.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm one of those people. RF3 and ToD made it way to way too easy to make money and friends. I hope it is harder in this game. Or things are at least more expensive.

When it comes to the one seed per bag thing it's just not as convenient. I like having less bags of seeds and being able to plant multiple crops at a time. Not to mention the other way is a little silly. Selling a whole bag with just enough seeds for one plant in it is a bit odd.

Wow it doesn't feel like it's been that long o_O. But yeah you're right.
SailorDanielle
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

A-A-ALREADY? Well, its still June 30th here so…
*cricket cricket*
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's been over a year?! 0.o
I just found out in March...

Anything new in the past 5 or so days?
I was on a trip...
Part-Time Plower
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Eh, I see. I'm just one of those people that think RF will never be challenging and it's fine that way.

It's been over a year? Huh. I got off the hype train a while back, so I'm still good. :)
Wish
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

One year? It's been a busy year for me and I barely had any time at all in the beginning. Nineteen more days until the games come out! Or eighteen in Japan? Not really sure.

p.s. i really like your set, danielle.
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:Woah, you're right, I hadn't even thought of that. It's been so long yet at the same time I feel as though no time has passed at all.
Same. Brings back memories of when scans of Vishnal
surfaced and people thought he was part of the military.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Haha, I remember that. I can't even remember how they came to that conclusion. I think the only thing they had to ... support (?) that theory was his arm band, I never got it...

Edit: Oh, I believe that they also thought his outfit looked like an army uniform, it's funny now that we know it's just a butler outfit XD

Ohohohohoh, I also just remembered the 'vishnal is actually evil and working for the bad guys' theory XD