RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
harvestking111
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The dsc dad looks kinda like a girl IMO you guys for sure it's a guy? and either way, with that hair color... Guess the kid would have somewhat similar hair color as him.. Kiel or Margaret :D or Forte! just my hopes and dreams -_-
Pororing
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Wait, were red-head and purple-braids hidden in the scan...?

Because the moment I saw the DSC dude I screamed* in horror and closed the tab before I got a better look at our screenshots o.o

*i didn't actually scream but you get the point
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hm, now that I think about, the DSC guy looks like he would have been pretty hawt back in his days...

^They were in separate screenshots -_-', dude, you know you love the DSC~ :lala:
harvestking111
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Maybe max grew up.... oh the inevidable :I lmao that would be funny ^_^
Pororing
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

*bonks head into wall* Gah, I'm so stupid when I'm sleepy ._.;

REDHEAD REDHEAD REDHEAD NYAHAHAHAHA

*does fangirl dance of happiness*

The DSC is so...creepy though! D: Tbh, I was kinda expecting something like that would happen...
soluna
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

TAG IS BEAUTIFUL
KURORIKA IS BEAUTIFUL
THE KIDS ARE CUTE
DSC CHEF HAS GORGEOUS HAIR
I NEED MORE THAN THREE FILES.

I am satisfied with this update.

Too bad everyone looks worse in-game (not that they look bad) compared to the official art. Tag looks amaaazing in the official art (he has Zaid's eyes, too) but a lot younger in-game.
harvestking111
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

haha marriage proposal from tag:
tag: frey, I love you.. will you marry me?
frey: tag... your it ^_^ (runs off to the castle)
tag: um.... is that a no? 0_o
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yay happy times. Now I'm not even upset anymore after I just lost saved data on the game I was playing cause it froze.

I knew they were gonna show red head before fan man. I am very pleased with his looks. He is awesome.

I love the face of purple braid girl. It is is so "meh" XD.

And the DSC does not disappoint with eccentricness. Molly you're probably right. I bet he was a good looking probably pretty feminine young man.

Besides Aaron and Aria these have got to be my favorite kids to date. They are both so friggin cute.
Pen
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

TAG. TAAAGGG (feels kinda weird knowing his name lol) TAAAAGGGG! I'll stop now. But dayum. Just... I'm sorry other bachelors. I honestly thought I loved you before. Though, I admit, I figured this would happen.
/has a weakness for red-heads
/and elves mmmm~

Plus I like the vibe he's giving off. Pretty much I'm in full fangirl mode for him lol. I can't wait to marry him and have a lovely child o.o♥ Speaking of which, I like those child sprites. But isn't Lest's hair more blonde than green?
harvestking111
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

so what do you guys think his occupation will be?
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

MY EYES!! *Gouges out with her fork*

Well...another DSC parent I will NEVER speak to outside of necessity. =P (why must they give him a black dahlia/glasgow smile like mouth? T^T <-- creeped out now

Can someone translate the info on Tag, the red-head? We've got info out on Kerurisa, but not him. Is he an elf? A dwarf? Does the scan page give us any info?

I'm so glad my prediction that he was the elf(Or dwarf) is true. ^_^

*damn you RF, why did you make the dwarf and elf races so near indistinguishable? >< They may as well be one race. ><

So...the kids actually do stuff this time? Like...helping out on the farm? What?

@Pen

I'm right there with you. Love red-heads. Love elves. Love RF dwarves. (not sure which he is) Love the vibe he has in his picture. I'm feeling a cocky and mischievous personality from him. and I LOVE cocky red-heads with fiery personalities. <3

I'm still with the theory that he's Illuminator's assistant detective. Her 'watson'.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm maybe he'll run a store. We don't have that many shop keepers yet. Although that doesn't seem to fit his look. Oh well I can't come up with anything else.
Pen wrote:But isn't Lest's hair more blonde than green?
Yeah it is. But those child looks will probably be for Frey's children as well and she has green hair.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I hope the kids looks are based on the parent. I mean...it wouldn't be that hard to recolor the sprite and code it. just a flag depending on who you married.

I really wanna know if Tagu is an elf or a dwarf, so I can stop referring to him as elf(or dwarf). xD easier to type just one. xD

He looks more dwarfish, honestly. ^^ <-- not complaining at all about that. 8D

Crazy clothing style to. But I kinda like it. I was worried from just his sprite, but oddly it goes together in a strangely beautifully chaotic way. xD
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That doesn't seem likely at this point. You can see Frey with the male child and Lest with the female child and they have the same coloring. So unless you can marry Lest and Frey and in both those files they had married their counterparts the children must look the same no matter who you play as or who you marry. Still I'm okay with that cause they are uber cute anyways. They would look so pretty as adults.

I'd like to know that too. I'm fine with it either way but I'm gonna guess he is a dwarf as well.

I really liked his sprite and now that I see it drawn it's even color than I though. His style is really cool :lala:.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

yeah. I guess with all that new work put into dating, once again the children got the short end of the stick. at least they don't look robotic. =P

I want more info on Tag so bad. xD *stares at the magazine page wishing she knew japanese*