RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Pen
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Dylas and Vishnal have medium-length hair. When I say long I mean to-the-knees long. And Kiel, Arthur, and red-head all have shorter hair. Is something wrong with a half-half balance of longer and shorter? Though I agree, a black-haired bachelor would've been nice <_<;

And isn't the orange-haired dude we suspect to be a DSC a cook? Then if red-head is a cook he's probably that guy's son.Which means he's a DSC.
Which means there's a very low chance of him being an elf D: <-- all Pen cares about

But we know nothing so far so I'll try to not jump to too many conclusions on my own xD
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Red head being a DSC may not have to ruin the elf hope. He could be half elf, or full blooded. Perhaps papa DSC of this game fell in love with an elf and they had beautiful red headed, half elf, chief children. /you're stretching it, Ichi. (V.V|||)
/I know... (;-;)
Smudjygirl
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Ichikins wrote:Red head being a DSC may not have to ruin the elf hope. He could be half elf, or full blooded. Perhaps papa DSC of this game fell in love with an elf and they had beautiful red headed, half elf, chief children. /you're stretching it, Ichi. (V.V|||)
/I know... (;-;)
Thats quite an imagination XD
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Smudjygirl wrote:
Ichikins wrote:Red head being a DSC may not have to ruin the elf hope. He could be half elf, or full blooded. Perhaps papa DSC of this game fell in love with an elf and they had beautiful red headed, half elf, chief children. /you're stretching it, Ichi. (V.V|||)
/I know... (;-;)
Thats quite an imagination XD
But it would be so interesting. :D
/stop speculating silly things
/make me!
/gets hit by Mist's dirty hoe (T-T)
Smudjygirl
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

It's an interesting idea XD
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Though it would still be fun to have him be Illuminator's bro. I could imagine her pulling an Evelyn on him and forcing him to wear really silly clothes. -beware forced imaginary cross dressings- Then she could use him as a decoy of sorts if they looked really similar.

Illuminator: -rummages through her closet and pulls out a frilly dress and wig-
Red headed man: What is that for, Sis?
Illuminator: Put these on.
Red headed man: What?! -eyes shoot open at the thought of wearing such an outfit in public with Frey potentially catching him-
Illuminator: How do you expect to be my decoy if you don't look like me? -looks at him quizzically-
Red headed man: No! I don't want to be your decoy!
Illuminator: But this is important, I must find out who stole my monocle!
-10 minutes later he is standing around in town square-
Vishnal: (insert Red head's name here), what on earth are you wearing?
Red head: My sister lost her monocle again...
Vishnal: -sweat drop- That is highly unfortunate...
Frey: (O.o)
Red head: Why me...? (TT-TT)

Excuse my hyperactivity -bows-
Smudjygirl
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

XD i can see him fighting back though. From the image...i kind of see him being sort of rebelious, if you get me. (hyper people are better than people who drone :3)
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I hope we get random events like that. I love seeing sibs torment each other. <3 It's so cute <3
Smudjygirl
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I hope we do too. (it's fun unless your the one being tormented -_-'...why must i have 4 brothers)
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

OMG ICHIKINS I LOVE YOUR AVI AND SIG

That is all
Tiptoze
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Raiden is one of the bosses; once you defeat him, he moves into town as Dylas.

Source:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/C ... uneFactory

Dang it.... :(
Now I'm probably going to rush through all the bosses just to get to him.
Then next thing I know I'll be done with the game....
But let's hope it'll at least take awhile for me to beat the game(and that I don't watch any Japanese gameplay after it comes out in Japan and spoil it for myself, like I usually do. =P)
soluna
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Internet's been out for a while. Sorry, guys.

Anyway, I've been looking at the past pages I've missed an I noticed a lot of off-topic posts that nearly spanned for two pages. Pleaseeee be careful, because I prefer that this thread doesn't get locked as the first RF4 topic did.

And another thing, please look on the first page for everything. I saw a certain post that confused a villager for a bachelorette when I specifically said she wasn't one. I don't want to waste my time and add things to the first post that no one will look at!

Anyway, that's about it. Hopefully my updates will be sooner from now on, especially since we're drawing closer to the end!
-~LeFrAn-~
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Im thinking about making Fan-art..........

ANYWAY.... no new updates...? no? too bad...

I hope next week they will release FAN-MAN! and Purple Braid, and Red-Head...

DOES ANYONE SEEN THIS PICTURE!?
http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?hl=en&b ... 7,s:0,i:79

AND A DIALOUGE OF FORTE AND MARG. TALKING!?
http://prince-pretection-program.tumblr ... -forum-but

AND THIS?
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3c6o ... o1_400.jpg
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yes, yes, and yes.

Margaret's nickname (in-game) is Meg, btw, for those who might have missed that.

Well, I'm a little disappointed that we haven't had an update yet and I don't see one tomorrow (there's still a posibility...) but I would hope that there is one next week since usually after the first week of the new is month is a pattern for releasing big updates.
soluna
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Saw this on Tumblr, tagged as fanart.
...Wow. Is it?