Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
Hijalababa
  Post subject: Rune Factory 3 Marriage....
Post Posted: Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 12

Offline
Hello~! I just joined. I was just wondering how to get married in Rune Factory 3. I am at 7 hearts with Pia, and I wanted to know the heart requirements and the other stuff so that she will marry me :twisted:
Thanks so much :heart: :lol:
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Nov 09, 2010 9:05 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hijalababa wrote:
Hello~! I just joined. I was just wondering how to get married in Rune Factory 3. I am at 7 hearts with Pia, and I wanted to know the heart requirements and the other stuff so that she will marry me :twisted:
Thanks so much :heart: :lol:

The requierements are
10 hearts and shown your wooly form to Pia
beat all 4 season bosses and then unite the villages
Propose with ring
rest are spoilers
 
Reply with quote  
Hijalababa
Post Posted: Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 12

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
Hijalababa wrote:
Hello~! I just joined. I was just wondering how to get married in Rune Factory 3. I am at 7 hearts with Pia, and I wanted to know the heart requirements and the other stuff so that she will marry me :twisted:
Thanks so much :heart: :lol:

The requierements are
10 hearts and shown your wooly form to Pia
beat all 4 season bosses and then unite the villages
Propose with ring
rest are spoilers

:shock: :shock: :shock:
yikes. okay got a lot of work to do...... Thanks~~! :wink:
 
Reply with quote  
Princess Sabrina
Post Posted: Nov 10, 2010 4:22 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1114

Offline
Also to add you have to complete all 10 main quests she has and of course have the big bed.

« signature »
Currently playing:
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning: Karou Year 1 Summer working fast to unlock Amir.
Pokemon White 2
 
Reply with quote  
RawrImaDino
Post Posted: Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 77

Offline
Princess Sabrina wrote:
Also to add you have to complete all 10 main quests she has and of course have the big bed.

How much does the big bed cost?? o____o

« signature »
Image
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Dec 26, 2010 9:08 pm 
Anonymous Fish

The big bed is 150000g and I think 80 wood?
 
Reply with quote  
fxx7
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2011 7:51 am 
Anonymous Fish

why pia rejacted the ring :?:
heart has 10 ...
whats wrong? :lol: :?:
 
Reply with quote  
Kachimak
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2011 8:02 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

User avatar
Posts: 1243

Offline
You have to invite her out on a date then propose to her.
To do that, talk to her, and if you see the 'Invite' icon, press L or R.

« signature »
 
Reply with quote  
Little Harvest Guy
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2011 8:15 am 
Banned: Intent to do harm

Posts: 42

Offline
fxx7 wrote:
why pia rejacted the ring :?:
heart has 10 ...
whats wrong? :lol: :?:



The Marriage is part of the storyline so u have to do everything to do with the story line first
 
Reply with quote  
fxx7
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2011 9:06 am 
Anonymous Fish

at rainbow valley when i give the ring,, pia said "come back later"
why?? :?: :?: :?:
 
Reply with quote  
Tarvok
Post Posted: Jan 08, 2011 1:19 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 337

Offline
Probably you still have outstanding requests. Make sure you also do Sakuya's and Shino's. Sometimes, requests don't unlock until you do a family member's pre-requisite request.
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group