Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Bloody-Red
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I pronounce Sonia like in the second audio on this site.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Bloody-Red wrote:I pronounce Sonia like in the second audio on this site.
Ah, I pronounce it like the first.

I do really like her name and in game graphics, just not the official art. It's not really flattering. And I also adore Azel's outfit, though it kinda looks more like a girls.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah... both are "correct" ways to say it... Curse you names that you can say different ways! (For the record I say it the second way.)

But regardless, until we hear some audio, we won't know. XD That's even assuming they say her name in one, aha!
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like the name Sonia, I hope they keep it at that in the english version but I guess it doesn't really matter since you can change it...
Bloody-Red
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

More screens. They're pretty big:
Azel
Azel & Lily
Odette

...I think that's what the sisters are called anyway, non of the them are new as they were in the scans but at least they're clear now.
Wertville
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

As long as they don't pull a Namco Bandai on me (And every other Wii owner), this is gonna be awesome!

The sad part?
There goes Raguna's chances at getting into smash bros >.<
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bloody-Red wrote:More screens. They're pretty big:
Azel
Azel & Lily
Odette

...I think that's what the sisters are called anyway, non of the them are new as they were in the scans but at least they're clear now.
Those look great. I'm starting not to mind that they didn't use portraits. Because the 3D models are done so well. Are these graphics better then the ones in RFF? I can't remember how good that game looked.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's RFF. That's probably what the Wii version of this game will look like too.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmmm... I think I'll get the PS3 version when it comes out to North America because of the better graphics and loading time, but I guess I'll just get whichever version I find first. I'll most likely have to wait for it to go to
Wal-mart because there are no game stores in my area. I am also bad with pre-ordering stuff because I always find out last minute and everyone gets their version while mine is still on back-order.
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This is seriously the best day of my life. New RF FTW! :lala:
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Selphie-Sama wrote:This is seriously the best day of my life. New RF FTW! :lala:

Those were my exact first thoughts :heart:
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

LexyJenrex wrote:Image
That's RFF. That's probably what the Wii version of this game will look like too.
For some reason I think RFF's graphics look better than the ones in the screen shots of RFO. Maybe I'm just used to RFF.

So far all the character look like teenagers to me. But it's not that bad. They're still cool.

*Edit*
I looked over the pictures again and now RF0 looks better. Ugh I'm looking at these pictures so much I can't even tell what's good anymore :? .
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

As I said before, I highly doubt there will be much difference between the Wii and PS3 versions. Even with the more serious RF style (versus the HM one), players are just used to a more cartoony over hyper realistic one. It's also hard to judge because, console wise, people are constantly pushing the limits of the graphics on the PS3 and 360, but not the Wii, because it has a lower threshold.

Whichever version I am buying will likely hinge on who translates it. If Natsume does I will be getting the PS3 one so I don't have to hack my Wii to play the Japanese one, but if XSeed does then I will get the US one, likely. I also might wait and see specs and controllers; I know people say the PS3 loads faster, but I sure haven't experienced it in my games, so I'm not putting down money betting it will run better than the Wii one, etc. I guess it also depends on if they are making one and porting it, or really doing both at the same time... etc.... Lots of factors; so I won't be deciding for sure now or saying one is better.

Anyway, all of that being said, I don't know if I think RFF or RFO will look better. But so far, I like the RFF portraits more... Well, unless they said they are taking the RFO ones that we have seen in earlier pictures out? Someone remarked on misisng portraits, but there are pictures of portraits/character "face" images, etc etc.
Fay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Doesn't the Female Main Character kind of look like Sakura from Naruto?
o, o
Small Fish
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Fay wrote:Doesn't the Female Main Character kind of look like Sakura from Naruto?
o, o
A little bit yes. But at first I thought she looked bit like Estelle from Tales of Vesperia.