Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

bond007106 wrote:That's pretty much a summary of what has been posted in the previous pages of the forum (give or take).
Except for one thing: that 'samurai' is a girl. I could make a mean comment here, but i think it best i don't...
I thought we thought the samurai was a girl, but the official post on "her" didn't actually list a gender? I could be mistaken, though.

Remind me... Joe and James, which is the one with the hat? XD (And by the latest falling in love instantly description, is anyone else reminded of the poet from RF1, always after Rosetta, or the purple-haired prince from Princess Debut?)
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

bond007106 wrote:That's pretty much a summary of what has been posted in the previous pages of the forum (give or take).
Except for one thing: that 'samurai' is a girl. I could make a mean comment here, but i think it best i don't...
as i stated, I don't know what's all been said in 55 pages of post.

and crud...a girl? -_- she'd make an ok guy character to...
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
Remind me... Joe and James, which is the one with the hat? XD (And by the latest falling in love instantly description, is anyone else reminded of the poet from RF1, always after Rosetta, or the purple-haired prince from Princess Debut?)
James is the one with the hat. Yes! Joe~ he does remind me of those people and that's part of the reason I have instantly fallen in love with him. I'm so confused as to who I should marry though! At one momment I want to marry joe becuase he keeps getting better and better but then all I have to do is look at a picture of James and I want to marry him! Oh, woe is me... :(
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You mean Lukas? He was pretty cool. I liked him that game. Rosetta shouldn't have been so mean to him :(. I think I like Joe the best, maybe. Just because I'm afraid James will talk too much about his sister. His hat is great though. They need new names I keep getting them confused.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:
Melody Muse wrote:
James is the one with the hat. Yes! Joe~ he does remind me of those people and that's part of the reason I have instantly fallen in love with him. I'm so confused as to who I should marry though! At one momment I want to marry joe becuase he keeps getting better and better but then all I have to do is look at a picture of James and I want to marry him! Oh, woe is me... :(
I guess I'll have to marry both ;D

Googaboga wrote:You mean Lukas? He was pretty cool. I liked him that game. Rosetta shouldn't have been so mean to him . I think I like Joe the best, maybe. Just because I'm afraid James will talk too much about his sister. His hat is great though. They need new names I keep getting them confused.
Why must both of them have 'J' names?D:<? I won't marry James if he has a sister complex, I hate that!
Last edited by XxWizardxMollyxX14 on Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^What if there are still more bachelors they haven't announced yet? And what if they are even better then Joe/James? I hope so. There needs to be more than just three.

(people with a sister complex creep me out >.<)
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:^What if there are still more bachelors they haven't announced yet? And what if they are even better then Joe/James? I hope so. There needs to be more than just three.

(people with a sister complex creep me out >.<)
....D: You just blew my mind man....D: But if the only other bachelor(s) they're going to annouce is the guy with the glasses then I'll have to stick with my earlier statement 'I'll marry them both'. I really hope they have more than three bachelors or I'll be super dissapointed, it's irrational but still...
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ugh...i hope there's more guys. what I'd give to have Lukas, Barrette, Brodik, or Jake...

I might play Azel just to marry the samurai er...girl? The one with the dark long hair. ^^;
bond007106
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:Joe sounds pretty sweet. But I wonder when you actually get to play as Sonia. It sounds like you might be able to play as both of them in one file. And just switch between the two. But I'm not sure how that would work. So I'm still thinking I'm going to need two files to play as both characters.
I believe that you essentially play as both to start with, but that you differentiate permenantly eventually.
Melody Muse wrote: I thought we thought the samurai was a girl, but the official post on "her" didn't actually list a gender? I could be mistaken, though.
I believe it's true that she has not technically been described as a girl (although i am only going on second-hand info).
But given the surrounding circustances in all of her appearances (not to mention her actual appearance), it's pretty much a given at this point that she is, indeed, female.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shayde wrote:ugh...i hope there's more guys. what I'd give to have Lukas, Barrette, Brodik, or Jake...

I might play Azel just to marry the samurai er...girl? The one with the dark long hair. ^^;
You have excellent taste in video-game men :heart: Mmmmm, Brodik :heart: My obsession with him shall never end :lala: :D :lala:
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yes, Brodik's a good one. Hey maybe we can get Lute since he's a traveling artist and all.

For some reason I'm looking forward to this weeks scans more than ever.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:
Shayde wrote:ugh...i hope there's more guys. what I'd give to have Lukas, Barrette, Brodik, or Jake...

You have excellent taste in video-game men :heart: Mmmmm, Brodik :heart: My obsession with him shall never end :lala: :D :lala:
Why thank you. Glad I'm not the only Brodik lover. xD

Still...i don't really get why its necessary to have 9+ female marriage candidates and only 3 or so male candidates. The HM series feels like its probably got a pretty heavy female fanbase. I know I sure love it (being a girl). I think it'll disappoint us girls more at the lack of male choices. I wouldn't mind sacrifices the number of female choices for a few more good male choices. -_-

I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD

Edit: Well, I gave in reading the posts... (backwards). sorry for posting already known stuff. xD I did warn people that I didn't read everything.

I've got mixed feelings about bifauxnen or however its spelled characters. I had serious crushes on Shiek from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Amara from Sailor Moon in my youth, only to be crushed upon realizing they were both women. my poor, confused childhood self. xD But on the plus side, being a Bl/yaoi fan, boyish girls mean I can pretend Azel married a guy. (still aiming for the samurai chick) xD

And James having a sister complex (if he does) might not be to bad if as he falls in love with you, he talks less about his sister and more about Sonia. That would be cute. Him admitting he only thinks of you these days during the love confession. ^^'
Last edited by Shayde on Dec 07, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well they did say they wanted to make sure they didn't lack in the amount female marriage candidates. And that made it too difficult to make an even amount of male ones. Although I would also have preferred if they didn't make it so biased toward the girls. I'm hoping that the feature to choose your gender will be a recurring thing now and not just for this game.

LiliaoftheWind wrote: For some reason I'm looking forward to this weeks scans more than ever.
I feel the same way. I think it's because there is a decent possibility of really good information coming out. Since the website is up now and the past scans have been good.
Last edited by Googaboga on Dec 07, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Joe sounds really cute so far. I just hope he isn't a womanizer or a "Romeo." Cause as much as womanizers amuse me and I like seeing them truly fall for girls, I'd also prefer a real deal crush/dedication versus that. I'd like to see how his events will go. But I totally didn't get that camping and sea meaning. xD;;
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ranger wrote:Joe sounds really cute so far. I just hope he isn't a womanizer or a "Romeo." Cause as much as womanizers amuse me and I like seeing them truly fall for girls, I'd also prefer a real deal crush/dedication versus that. I'd like to see how his events will go. But I totally didn't get that camping and sea meaning. xD;;
I agree with you 125% I don't want Joe to be the type that falls in love with anything in a skirt, I want him to fall in love with you and not be flirtin' with the next girl that happens to be passing by. The idea of him falling instantly in love with you,the player and being serious about it is so romantic :heart: Dedication is sexy~ *continuously raises eyebrows* Don't be a womanizer, Joe, Just don't DX!!!! I also agree with the camping thing, it made me go: lolwutXD
Shayde wrote:I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD
You're awesome taste continues to amaze me~ :lala: