Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm still holding out for all the guys to be shown towards the end and the number of bachelors and bachelorettes will be closer with only 2-3 amount difference.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*Smacks forehead* How could I forget about Uzuki? Regardless, a more samurai like lady does sound very nice indeed! Thank you very much for the term clarification too!

Speaking of which, wasn't Uzuki looking for her brother? I have no idea if she found him in RF or anything (really need to beat it XD), but if she didn't, maybe he will make an appearance in this?
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

She never finds him. I think he leaves her a note or something, but she never figures out where he is. It would be so cool if he actually made an appearance.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Uzuki's story left me wondering so many things about her brother. It would be nice if we got some closure in Oceans.
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

NNescio wrote:As a native Chinese speaker, I must say that I am visibly impressed.
It may disappoint you that I'm also a native Chinese speaker! Bwahwahwa! :evil:

The pics are here.

The article didn't comfirm Mikoto's gender.

The name of the island is written as Finis / フィーニス here. Guess we still need to wait for a more reliable source (a screenshot or a press release).

As of my personal opinion:
Mikoto sounds more like a straightlaced samurai than the romantic hero I imagined, and poor Joe looks like a garden variety hipster character. Well, no matter what, in the end the writing in the RF series always triumphs.
bozomeaw
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I found more scans about the ealier update. Don't know what the magazine are they from.
aquariusmist
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

nice! thanks for all the scans.~ That samurai person... looks like a boy, but that ribbon makes him/her a girl.. right? o-o

Anyways! I wonder if there will be more than one opening in RFO, like in RF3? Like maybe the first opening is when they're both still merged together, and then they get separate openings once you pick who you wanna play as?
Jimmars
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

If the price isnt amazingly high
I might actually get it.
Altho i dont see how you can farm. on a ship.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't care if Mikoto is a boy or a girl. I am in love. D:
touchmon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I actually fear for the amount of bachelors there are going to be now. Do not do this to me RFO!

Joe looks kinda weird to me. I think it might be his hair...
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

EDIT: Forget what I just wrote. Lloyd Irvings voice actor= autolove :heart:
Last edited by XxWizardxMollyxX14 on Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mikoto = :heart:. She is so cool. Elena actually looks really good in her 3D model. But is still too young looking for me. Umm am I the only one who thinks Joe is kinda cool? He's not what I was picturing, but I kinda like the way he is. However is personalty sounds a little generic.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*confused* Why are there two Erunas? I thought they ditched portraits, so I am confused... Is it another Iris thing, or twins? And regardless of Mikoto's gender, I like him/her a lot. Very pretty. (I like androgyny/gender-bending, etc etc, as you may have guessed. XD)

So now Mikoto and Sarah, I don't know who I like more... And yeah, Our bearded bachelor. I actually kind of like. I wouldn't, except for the GOGGLES. Which are awesome! very steampunk/aviator pilot!

I agree so far the personalities feel a bit dull, but, the RF series has never disappointed me in character quirks for them, so I will be excited to meet them in game!
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

True I hope there is more to them then what has been described so far. I think Joe has possibility to be a pretty cool character.

Wait I thought Mikoto was announced as a bachelorette? So isn't she officially a girl?
cuc wrote: Bachelorettes:
Elena
Voice: Itou Kanae
A smith whose manner of speech is rather rude.

Mikoto / 命
Voice: Kobayashi Yuu
An eastern warrior. Appears older in age.
(The kanji 命 can mean "fate", "life" and "command", and isn't often used as a female name, even in anime. Technically "samurai" is male only, and female warriors should be called "musha", but no one cares these days.)
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:True I hope there is more to them then what has been described so far. I think Joe has possibility to be a pretty cool character.

Wait I thought Mikoto was announced as a bachelorette? So isn't she officially a girl?
cuc wrote: Bachelorettes:
Elena
Voice: Itou Kanae
A smith whose manner of speech is rather rude.

Mikoto / 命
Voice: Kobayashi Yuu
An eastern warrior. Appears older in age.
(The kanji 命 can mean "fate", "life" and "command", and isn't often used as a female name, even in anime. Technically "samurai" is male only, and female warriors should be called "musha", but no one cares these days.)
I thought she was a girl, but then someone said they weren't sure? I could of misread, however. XD