Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Ranger
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:Nope, nothing that I know of. There might not be any updates until mid December if they're just waiting for Jump Festa. Sucks doesn't it.
*sighes* Yes it does. Especially for me since RF3 was super quick for me to finish...and although I love it, I'm eager to hear more news about upcoming games.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They better not be waiting 'til December for updates or I will say bad words inside my head D:<
garnet_goodie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

shitting brix forever
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

): Well, I suppose I can wait. RF3 was fast for me too. I turned on Frontier today and I immediately starting missing the portraits this game will lack.

I can't wait for new candidates though. I hope they include Candy and Marco. Small possibility, but still hope. Monica too.
LiliaoftheWind
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

haloharvestmoon wrote:): Well, I suppose I can wait. RF3 was fast for me too. I turned on Frontier today and I immediately starting missing the portraits this game will lack.

I can't wait for new candidates though. I hope they include Candy and Marco. Small possibility, but still hope. Monica too.
Yeah, but I'm hoping more for Kross beforehand when he was all *spoilers* and stuff. So that would automatically cancle out Candy and Marco. Monica and Candy remind me too much of each other for some reason.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't really care who it is I just want the "guest" character to be a marriage candidate. I like being able to marry a familiar character along with all the new ones. But mostly because they are much less important if they aren't marriage candidates (Yue/Mei in RF3). And I like when the guest character(s) plays a big part.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, if you are like me, and think Kross isn't exactly human, you can technically finagle him into a lot of the games. So I'm hoping Candy first and Kross second. :D

And of course, Melody would be nice. Or Persia.
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

First, one thing I forgot to mention: Bonaparte is Electra's mother. She's been trying to dig up the family treasure, but to no avail.

New info from this week's Famitsu is coming in. 7 new characters, including 3 townspeople and a Goblin Captain. 3 marriageable candidates:

Bachelorettes:
Elena
Voice: Itou Kanae
A smith whose manner of speech is rather rude.

Mikoto / 命
Voice: Kobayashi Yuu
An eastern warrior. Appears older in age.
(The kanji 命 can mean "fate", "life" and "command", and isn't often used as a female name, even in anime. Technically "samurai" is male only, and female warriors should be called "musha", but no one cares these days.)

Bachelor:
Joe
Voice: Konishi Katsuyuki
Last edited by cuc on Nov 29, 2010 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Full report:
http://so94atg8.blogspot.com/2010/11/f1148-ps3wii.html

Farming:
The main characters can use magic of spirit wands to help with crop growth.

New weapon: iaitou (居合刀)
Iaitou are katanas specially made for iaijutsu (attacking with the momentum of sword-drawing).

Characters:
-That short, blonde girl in a long coat is Elena. She's an expert on golems, and is responsible for the maintenance of Ymir.
(In summary: she's a smith who looks like a little girl, makes golems, and talks in a rude way. The article doesn't confirm whether she's James' little sister.)
-Mikoto is hired to safeguard this island. She has a long ponytail.
-Joe is a treasure hunter with spikey purple red hair and googles, who searches the sea for treasures. A troublemaker who likes playing pranks.

-Bacchus is Joe's grandpa. He's very old yet still strong, and drinks at the pub every day. He looks like a Viking.
-Gray is the priest. He's a kind person trusted by people.

Antagonists:
-The goblin captain is a leader of pirates.
-A mysterious man whose face is entirely obscured by a mask and a hood.

Festivals:
-Fireworks
-Swimsuit contest
-Jumbo lottery: held at Day 27 of each month, winning an item through roulette
Last edited by cuc on Nov 29, 2010 5:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anastasia_95
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

whoa...so this is really true?i thought its another game or something when i looked at gamefaqs..^^;

female protagonist??whoa,cant wait to see this game!!too bad i dont have any wii.
Chalis
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

cuc wrote:-Gray is the priest. He's a kind person trusted by people.
I'm going to assume now that there's no marriageable priest in this game.

Hold on, I need to swear a lot right now.
touchmon
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

cuc wrote: -Swimsuit contest
Wonder what this is. Is it going to be a beauty contest of some sort? 0_o.
JeffBodean
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

touchmon wrote:
cuc wrote: -Swimsuit contest
Wonder what this is. Is it going to be a beauty contest of some sort? 0_o.
Okay, this going to be funny. >W< <.< >.> >.< >w<
cuc
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Some info I didn't post:

From earlier previews:
-The city is located on the Fenis Island (フェーニス島).

-Lily can't cook, while Odette is a great cook.
-Cera/Sara is a friend of Odette and Electra.
-Electra has no servants. She enjoys cleaning the house by herself, and also has to take part time jobs.

-Bonaparte is the mother of Electra. She spends each day trying to dig up their family treasure in their backyard, and Electra has taken up the responsibility as the representative of the island in her place.
-Kilt is the big sister and Knit is the little brother. They lives in the church. Kilt loves to play outside while Knit stays in the church reading books.

From this week's Famitsu:
-That "man in mask" is voiced by a female VA (Saito Fuuko), so you know, the chance of him turning out to be a woman is more than a little high.
Last edited by cuc on Nov 29, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dear XSeed

Translate this game as awesome as you did with Frontier. And please don't let Natsume get their slow hands on this, thank you.

Sincerely Blue.