Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Wertville
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I think the PS3 one will have very little more than the Wii one... At the most, better graphics. There would be very little point in releasing a Wii version at the same time if that were the case... (Yes, saying that broke my tiny fanboy heart)

I honestly believe they're making a PS3 version only because they see the Wii's life ending... Or perhaps they KNOW the Wii's life is ending... Anyone know how early 3DS devs got their SDKs? /enddream
Fay wrote:Doesn't the Female Main Character kind of look like Sakura from Naruto?
o, o
...Already this, and no one I know has ever pointed out the similarities of Brodik and Archer? D:
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

...Already this, and no one I know has ever pointed out the similarities of Brodik and Archer? D:[/
I have read that before! Could someone please tell me the name of the game/show(whatever it is) I really want to make a comparison now...(If it's an anime I'll tell you now that I don't really watch any anime O-o)

Edit:Yay imma Growing Garden Gnome XD
Last edited by XxWizardxMollyxX14 on Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wertville

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:
...Already this, and no one I know has ever pointed out the similarities of Brodik and Archer? D:[/
I have read that before! Could someone please tell me the name of the game/show(whatever it is) I really want to make a comparison now...(If it's an anime I'll tell you now that I don't really watch any anime O-o)
Fate/Stay Night.
It is an Anime (And now a movie), but it all originated from a Visual Novel (Book-Game is the best way to describe it.)
Here's a good picture :P
http://www.baka-raptor.com/wp-content/u ... archer.jpg
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Holy « Puppy Doodoo » hole. He's like a tanner Brodik ... or maybe Brodik is a whiter Archer!
Thanks that saved me time :3
Wertville

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:Holy « Puppy Doodoo » hole. He's like a tanner Brodik ... or maybe Brodik is a whiter Archer!
Thanks that saved me time :3
You're welcome. But, err... I geuss I should mention that he usually wears a red half-cloak...
Like this:
http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20061 ... er-UBW.jpg

EDIT: Graaah, the off-topicness >.<
I'm most certainly looking forward to a more AWL-like camera, which I assume it will be like, judging from those screens.
Last edited by Wertville on Oct 20, 2010 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Also to be fair if you go looking for the game, it is only in Japanese (but there is a popular and amazing fantranslation out by Mirror Moon) and it will run you about 100USD. It's an insanely expensive game now. *cries* (Unless you get one of the others in the series of the Fate/games). It's also an H game for PC, but the PS2 version is clean.

BUT woah, he looks.... really really really similar to Brodik.
Wertville

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:Also to be fair if you go looking for the game, it is only in Japanese (but there is a popular and amazing fantranslation out by Mirror Moon) and it will run you about 100USD. It's an insanely expensive game now. *cries* (Unless you get one of the others in the series of the Fate/games). It's also an H game for PC, but the PS2 version is clean.

BUT woah, he looks.... really really really similar to Brodik.
There's a cencoring patch for the PC version ;)
...Which I luckily won't need for Mahoutsukai no Yoru :D

And I could swear it's a reference...
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

hmmmm... you know what? I'll just get whichever version of 'Oceans' I can find first. Now that I think about it, I would prefer the Wii version 'cause the wii is in my bedroom and my brothers use both the PS3's alot so I would probably never get my turn -_-
Wertville

Post  Posted:

I suggest you get the Wii version...

...For the selfish reason that we might not see another one if too many people don't :'(
Selphie-Sama
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm getting it on wii because I like my wii and i don't have a PS3 (i'm saving up though^^)
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If a lot of people buy the PS3 version then there would be the possibility we'd get more high-def spin-off games. Heck it may even show that PS3 owners are interested in the HM series. The biggest reason it's on the wii too is probably because they think most people interested in RF only own Nintendo consoles.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guwaah! Now I'm confused with which console I should choose again! :shock: ...maybe I'll get it for both...
Wertville

Post  Posted:

LexyJenrex wrote:If a lot of people buy the PS3 version then there would be the possibility we'd get more high-def spin-off games. Heck it may even show that PS3 owners are interested in the HM series. The biggest reason it's on the wii too is probably because they think most people interested in RF only own Nintendo consoles.
Seeing as people keep saying the PS3 version seems like a port... I think the intention was to keep it on Wii in the first place :P
(I don't know the PS3's graphical capabilities, so I wouldn't know XD)
XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:Guwaah! Now I'm confused with which console I should choose again! :shock: ...maybe I'll get it for both...
Get the one you feel you would enjoy more :P
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Wertville wrote:
LexyJenrex wrote:If a lot of people buy the PS3 version then there would be the possibility we'd get more high-def spin-off games. Heck it may even show that PS3 owners are interested in the HM series. The biggest reason it's on the wii too is probably because they think most people interested in RF only own Nintendo consoles.
Seeing as people keep saying the PS3 version seems like a port... I think the intention was to keep it on Wii in the first place :P
(I don't know the PS3's graphical capabilities, so I wouldn't know XD)
How does it seem like a port when from all the images we are getting so far are all in hi-def screenshots of the ps3? And why would they put it on the wii in the first place?

Because Harvest Moon games for the most part and the RF series have been on Nintendo. If they were worried about the cost of making the games it'd stay on the wii and have a 3DS port instead or something. =p So obviously they are interested in the PS3 market.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Get the one you feel you would enjoy more
The Wii it is :D