Rune Factory Oceans!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Sneaselfish
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Shayde wrote:
I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD
Max and Barrett? *I wish...*

Joe isn't that red head is he? Crud, I have a problem with buff built dudes. Hopefully he grows on me a bit like Carlos is starting to. Either that or I hope James won't always fuss about his sister since he's cute or that there will be another cute guy to marry.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sneaselfish wrote:
Shayde wrote:
I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD
Max and Barrett? *I wish...*
Max and Barrett I would so agree with. xD But any other variation is welcome.

The guys that try hard but epicly fail tend to be adorable. Specially if they're the thick-headed type who just keep trying.

XxWizardxMollyxX14 : yep...I'm more thinking Brodik again. xD I couldn't hate that guy. Even if he tore up my fields and put a boulder in my way. His attempts were just adorably cute.

I'd just like to see variations in personality. Not all of them have to be nice. I rather liked having grumpy and quirky types to. (Jake, Lukas, Barrett, Brodik, Max are all good examples.)
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shayde wrote: I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD
I think you should give a game called Avalon Code a try. It has two guys that fit those types: One is the son of a swordsman who always tries to be a hero after a hero saved him once, but keeps failing comically/in adorable ways. There is also a tough quiet guy whose "heart was locked away" but he manages to find it every time you're around. XD (The game is also by Marvelous, and while the characters aren't too deep, they are still quite charming.)
tokya_2502
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
Shayde wrote: I want a fighter with an annoyingly cute personality. xD The type that tries to be tough, but tends to fail comicly at it. Or the tough, quiet guy we can swoon after. xD
I think you should give a game called Avalon Code a try. It has two guys that fit those types: One is the son of a swordsman who always tries to be a hero after a hero saved him once, but keeps failing comically/in adorable ways. There is also a tough quiet guy whose "heart was locked away" but he manages to find it every time you're around. XD (The game is also by Marvelous, and while the characters aren't too deep, they are still quite charming.)
I've played that game once. Another work of RF's editor. The game is quite good.
Chalis
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:You mean Lukas? He was pretty cool. I liked him that game. Rosetta shouldn't have been so mean to him :(. I think I like Joe the best, maybe. Just because I'm afraid James will talk too much about his sister. His hat is great though. They need new names I keep getting them confused.
Oh « Harvest Goddess » this. I'm not going near James because of that. Liam forever scarred me. I don't even mind incest (in manga anyway) that much but when it's a complex over someone they've lived with their entire lives and STILL act all bestest-brother-ever just for her, ugh.

Joe is above Azel in my priority list now. :D

James is Uncategorized Until Further Notice.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My cousin showed me that game (Princess something right?). Liam scared me so. If James is even a little reminiscent of him I am not marring him. Even if he does have a great hat.
Melody Muse wrote:
Haha I got that game just because it was made by the makers of Rune Factory :lol:. I ended up loving it. But it was way too short and the dungeons got repetitive (plus that dang hammer >:(). I played as Yumil cause I thought he was cooler. They should make a sequel the book thing rocked.
Melody Muse
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Googaboga wrote:My cousin showed me that game (Princess something right?). Liam scared me so. If James is even a little reminiscent of him I am not marring him. Even if he does have a great hat.
Melody Muse wrote:
Haha I got that game just because it was made by the makers of Rune Factory :lol:. I ended up loving it. But it was way too short and the dungeons got repetitive (plus that dang hammer >:(). I played as Yumil cause I thought he was cooler. They should make a sequel the book thing rocked.
Princess Debut. To be honest Liam never scared me much, but I also never did his date path. Plus I could only stand the "yahoos" and "Yays" enough to do the one blond kid who does the red string thing's endings. (Gosh! That was so freaking adorable, and I was all predisposed to hate him and then that event happened "We can wear these when we dance" and I just melted.)

But yeah, I looooooove Avalon Code. It's just so fun. And I agree Yumil rocks, plus he's got such adorable bachelorettes, especially the jungle kitty girl. But still, such a great game. I just wish I had 2 save files on it, because I can't decide who i want for my perfect file, since I like so many of them. (Even if you can totally do a harem thing and woo everyone of the opposite gender. :D)
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Melody Muse wrote:
Hmmm...you've peeked my interest. I love games that allow ways to get to know characters or party members. (like good ol' star ocean =D). I never saw Avalon Code in my game store, but I'll get a hold of it and try it now. Sounds fun. =)

I'm sadly curious about Princess Debut and this Liam character, now. *snickers* xD
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

@Melody I had the same problem. There is only one file so I have to make it perfect, but who to end with? I didn't official become boyfriends with any girl. I can't remember her name but the kitty girl was really cute.

@Shayde the guy in my avatar awesome (he's from Avalon Code). This guy:

NOT AWESOME!

So I suggest Avalon Code. Or get both... But definitely Avalon Code. Rempo was so great :heart:. He said all the things I wish I could have said to those jerks.

Ehm mildly back to Rune Factory. I want to see more things added to the website.
Authors_Wrath
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Avalon Code = absolutely amazing (Ur <3).

Princess Debut = totally addicting (though Liam truly did scar me for life. /shudder).

And as for RF:O, I want to see more hot guys, dammit. D<
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Authors_Wrath wrote:
And as for RF:O, I want to see more hot guys, dammit. D<
I concur. I too, demand more gentlemen of the high tempature variety D:<

Also, when do the famitsu scans come out? I haven't really been paying attention to the dates...
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yes! Less women, more men. I think they've provided enough girls. Hell, I'm sure every guy out there that does secretly play harvest moon or rune factory and not openly admit it on the forums like the brave can now be pleased. I think they've officially got something for everyone.

Now its time for us girls to get ours. =( Show us more interesting guys like those of past Rune Factory games. =( :roll:
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shayde wrote:Yes! Less women, more men. I think they've provided enough girls. Hell, I'm sure every guy out there that does secretly play harvest moon or rune factory and not openly admit it on the forums like the brave can now be pleased. I think they've officially got something for everyone.

Now its time for us girls to get ours. =( Show us more interesting guys like those of past Rune Factory games. =( :roll:
Hopefully they're holding out on us until last minute. I understood from the beggining that there would be more girls than guys but this is ridiculous, I'm being cereal you guys D:<. We have 3 confirmed and one possible guy(glasses guy) but 4 is too little I hope we have at least 5-6 bachelors. There are enough bachelorttes now! Nine right?
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

...Wii games are region locked, aren't they?
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think so :?:

I am still hoping for a special girl. Since there always seem to be one. I think there is going to be ten girls and five guys. I wonder if they will have a special male marriage candidate or just a female one (or any at all :lol:).

I kinda don't want that glasses guy to be a marriage candidate. He seems too normal :/.