Rune Factory Tides of Destiny Guides???

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Hello everyone, So I am thinking of getting my first Rune Factory game, Tides of Destiny for PS3 because it looks exciting and the bachelor named Joe is interesting (and many of the bachelorettes too).

I just need some help finding a good guide for the main story and how to marry afterwards! I'd really appreciate the help! ^_^
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I've had this game for almost 2 years and have only clocked it earlier this week (not because of the game itself but because of life). I really do like this game. As for Joe, he is interesting, in an interesting sort of way but he's also a bit of a « Rick ». You'll see what I mean when you start playing the game. I can however give you one tip for easy money. Buy milk, turn it into hot milk, sell, repeat until you get up to level 24 cooking, have the mixer in your house and strawberries, make strawberry milk. Even more money. Enjoy the game.
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Also, love your signature. Final Fantasy VII rocks!
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

shygamrgrrl wrote:I've had this game for almost 2 years and have only clocked it earlier this week (not because of the game itself but because of life). I really do like this game. As for Joe, he is interesting, in an interesting sort of way but he's also a bit of a « Rick ». You'll see what I mean when you start playing the game. I can however give you one tip for easy money. Buy milk, turn it into hot milk, sell, repeat until you get up to level 24 cooking, have the mixer in your house and strawberries, make strawberry milk. Even more money. Enjoy the game.
I can relate to you, I have games too that I didn't play for years but just is now playing since things are starting to look better. Thank you for the tip! It will be easier to get money now!! :- D
shygamrgrrl wrote:Also, love your signature. Final Fantasy VII rocks!
I appreciate it! Love Final Fantasy! ^_^
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Just to clarify, I've been playing this on and off for almost 2 years. I would get to a point, put it down for a day or two then go back to it 3 months later and restart. And glad I could help with the money side of things.
Crystal Power
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Well hopefully you find the time to complete the game soon! Good luck! ^_~
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I've clocked the game earlier this week, and restored Sonja. I'm currently working to get her married and get a few trophies before I get back to Aden's timeline. It's almost the game that never ends but I'm enjoying it.