Two games are better than one

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

My brother and I share a Harvest Moon DS game card. He plays file 1 and I play file 2. Now we both love Harvest Moon and want to play it alot. It's a problem though because we can't play it at the same time. I was wondering is there a way that if a buy another Harvest Moon DS game card would I be able to some how copy the game ont othat card? We have thought about the memory pack on the Nintendo DS broswer might be able to copy my game then I can transfer it but I highly doubt that. Can any one help with this problem????? :? :!: :?
HarvestMoonDude12
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

yeah i had that problem too. I don't really know how t odo it but I think there is a way. If any one can help you can you help me?
VampireKnight
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

there was a rumor that you could ave a game from ruby to another ruby if you switched the game cards at the right time tho i dont know if it will work for a ds or harvest moon... then again its just a rumor
HarvestMoonDude12
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

What d oyou mean by ruby. Anyway that's what I thought about the thing too. Can any one else hel pthis poor sap cuz i havnt a clue
Phosphate
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I think they were reffering to the game Pokemon Ruby.
As far as transfering(sp?) a saved file from one cartridge to another, I'm not sure. It would be a smart idea if Nintendo were to create a "memory card" cartridge that goes in the GBA slot. That would prove to be very useful, both in transferring files to just occasionally backing up your game.