notta be a pain but.......

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
yzzy
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

is every one sure that it has to be 60 sprites to marry?? I'm only asking cause I got 40 and i'm just really frustrated on getting all the hard ones.
JMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yes. You need 60 sprites.
Xo_Cute Daredevil_oX
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Sorry, but yeah... you do. Just keep it up its not hard to get them if you just keep working :) Good Luck
JMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Xo_Cute Daredevil_oX wrote:Sorry, but yeah... you do. Just keep it up its not hard to get them if you just keep working :) Good Luck
There was no need to repeat what I said.
BlueMint
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

JMM wrote:
Xo_Cute Daredevil_oX wrote:Sorry, but yeah... you do. Just keep it up its not hard to get them if you just keep working :) Good Luck

And there was no need to tell him that there was no need to repeat what you just said. -.-

He was simply reassuring him that you were correct. I don't know about you but when I ask a question, I like to hear more then one person awnser me just so I am absolutely sure on whatevere it is that I needed.

There was nothing wrong with what Daredevil did.
JMM
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

BlueMint wrote:
JMM wrote:

And there was no need to tell him that there was no need to repeat what you just said. -.-

He was simply reassuring him that you were correct. I don't know about you but when I ask a question, I like to hear more then one person awnser me just so I am absolutely sure on whatevere it is that I needed.

There was nothing wrong with what Daredevil did.
If that's true, then you have no need to tell me what not to do either.

One answer should suffice, if they ask for more confirmation, then they can be given.
KittySamurai
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Everybody's post has no point.

Deal with it.

But MINE does.

If you're having trouble getting 60 sprites..

http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.p ... st+sprites
yzzy
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Great thanks. Than again what would be a game if it's not hard right? But the other sprites are SO hard to unlock!!!!!! Like how do you get to the bottom of the 2nd mine without fainting to get the cursed tools??!!!! Or how do you find the 3 other sprites in the valley without fainting??!!!! Anyway thx anyway. Oh, and feel free to answer any of these questions......PLZZZZZ
Havest Moon Girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

ok to get to the bottom of the 2nd mine you should bring ALOT of bodigizer xl rs & turbojolt xl and a truth bangle would help to.
Harvesting Forever
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

to get to the bottom of the 2nd mine you only need to go to the hot springs the night before and sit in it so you have 0 FAT when you go to bed. Then the next morning go STRAIGHT to the mines so you don't waste any FAT/STR (bring the green kappa hat). I only used 2 turbojolts on the second mine (maybe even one) and NO bodigizers. For the third however I used 8 turbojolts, and that wasn't too hard. But I'm probably not even gonna bother the 4th mine.
yzzy
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks alot you guys. I REALLLY needed that. Turns out Van sells stuff that I should be intrested in. so its cool thx alot!!!!!
yzzy
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thanks alot you guys. I REALLLY needed that. Turns out Van sells stuff that I should be intrested in. so its cool thx alot!!!!!