Why?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]

Is Sprite Stations Marrige Plan complicated?

You may select 1 option

View results

Ann Lover
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Why does it take all that to get married!do they want us to spend 2 months just to get married!I caculated and figured out if u can only get 800 love points a day and how many days is in a year and how many points does it take to get to a red heart....It caculated up to 7-10 years just to get married in the game!Which will probaly take you 28-60 days if u did a month a day!C how compicated they are making this!Then u have to find at least 60 sprites!
But...theres a good side...............I love to play this game anyways and playing it longer to get married is kind of better so you dont stop playing after youre son is grown...(i noticed you start playing less when u get married, and that after your son is grown you basically sop playing!
So...thats alll!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

You need 60,000 LP to make the girl have a red heart color. At 800 points a day that's 75 <b>IN GAME DAYS</b> (2 seasons, 15 days). Unless you plan on playing 15 minutes of the game a day it won't take you years to get married.

<b>THIS GAME IS NOT IN REAL TIME</b> :wink:

It will take you longer than 2 seasons. Most of the girls' special gifts are not obtainable at the beginning of the game, so you will only be able to give +500 LP gifts for a while.
Xo_Cute Daredevil_oX
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Basically you just got your calculations wrong ;) I'll bet now you don't think it's hard right??
Ann Lover

Post  Posted:

Oh...thats true i just did it and math is frustrating.....O.o
Teh Harvest Ninja
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

TOO.....MANY...NUMBERS o_e
HMgirl<3
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Teh Harvest Ninja wrote:TOO.....MANY...NUMBERS o_e
XD. Ur funneh
Teh Harvest Ninja
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

HMgirl<3 wrote:
Teh Harvest Ninja wrote:TOO.....MANY...NUMBERS o_e
XD. Ur funneh
Thankyou :lol:
Sylph
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Actually, I've got a question... I have the girl version, and I keep giving the guys gifts daily. 500 LP gifts, and whatnot. But for some reason, they'll drop faster than they raise. I talk to them several times daily too. I don't know why the LP's are decreasing like that...
HarvestGirl10
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

You scared me there for a second . Yea , Math is very confusing , especialy if it has so many numbers !
Myah-san
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sylph wrote:Actually, I've got a question... I have the girl version, and I keep giving the guys gifts daily. 500 LP gifts, and whatnot. But for some reason, they'll drop faster than they raise. I talk to them several times daily too. I don't know why the LP's are decreasing like that...
Common problem and something I discovered (yay me!). The problem is your littering... yes, you are littering. You can only throw stuff on the ground at your farm or in the mines. That means those little fields outside of your farm where you have been picking up weeds and throwing them on the ground is considered littering. Instead of throwing the weeds either cut them, or put them in your rucksack and drop them off in your shipping bin at the end of the day.

Of course this doesn't just go for weeds, but anything you pickup and throw on the ground when you aren't on your farm or in the mine.
Sylph
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much! I was wondering why! *Sigh* But now I've been set back quite a few days...
alan.junior

Post  Posted:

It's hard not to litter. I need to get the heart ring so I can see for myself how much I damage friendships everytime I litter. I do it accidently sometimes too. I have shipped.... 900+ weeds. at least thats wat it says in my list.
gooP
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You can ship weeds? :shock:
alan.junior

Post  Posted:

gooP wrote:You can ship weeds? :shock:
Yup, they're only worth 1G but, its easy to get rid of them this way. and I've earnt about 1000-2000G from weeds all up.
SabakuNoGaara
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

gooP wrote:You can ship weeds? :shock:
im not sure if its the same in sprite station, but in FoMT u kuld give the weeds to popuri as a gift and she'd actually like it. i gave all my weeds to rick though just to make him angry :lol: