hm ds release date: i want this CONFIRMED!

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
HMbijou
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

So in my other post (the post about "I want a straight answer"...i just got an account) it was confirmed that HM:DS is coming out in June :( . however, in Nintendo Power, it says March :!: Which source is right :?:
alan.junior
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Depends, what reigon is Nintendo Power saying it'll be released in? I think it might be March for Europe and June for USA? or they are both June and Nintendo power is just plain wrong.
HMbijou
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

i hope it's june for europe and march for usa...
Myah-san
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon: DS will be out June 6th in the states. I called Natsume, Natsume published the game in north america, that is the date they set, that's what it will be no matter WHAT anyone else says, unless Natsume changes the date themselves.
HMbijou
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

hah! i thought so! nintendo isn't making the game, natsume is! nintendo power is just plain WRONG. i just posted this to make sure, in case there was the slightest, slimmest chance that it's true.
...i had my hopes up for one glorious minute...
alan.junior

Post  Posted:

Its Definately June for USA. Remember... Myah called Natsume and asked... they said june, they are the ones doing it. Not Nintendo power. But We arent sure on the date for the Europe release. it could be march. (Actually, I think it may have said march in my CUBE magazine) but it could also be July.

EDIT: Doh! you both beat me... :(
Last edited by alan.junior on Feb 16, 2006 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HMbijou
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

ooh, if it's in march in europe maybe i can import it! *goes off to beg parents*
Myah-san
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

When in doubt, call Natsume. There is a phone number on their website and the only time they didn't tell me the release date is when a temp worker was in and she told me to call the next week.
HM Yoshi
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

HMbijou wrote:i hope it's june for europe and march for usa...
Hey! That's nice... we Europeans are always last! It would be nice if it came out here first for once...
HarvestGirl10
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

If you want it THAT bad , then just import it when it comes out in America , it is still english except for differences like color won't be colour . And if you EXTREMLY want it bad , just import it from japan . And besides , Europe doesn't get all the games last .
HM Yoshi
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

HarvestGirl10 wrote:If you want it THAT bad , then just import it when it comes out in America , it is still english except for differences like color won't be colour . And if you EXTREMLY want it bad , just import it from japan . And besides , Europe doesn't get all the games last .
You won't get linky bonuses with an American copy, andname one game that came ot here first.
Xo_Cute Daredevil_oX
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

What I thought that was it was supposed to come out in march but the date got set back to june... i don't know though.... But now (like everyone's already said before me...) It's definetly coming out in June unless Natsume sets the date back which they'll probably do... I like how it's coming out in June though because then i'll probably get it for my bday :)
HarvestGirl10
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

HM Yoshi wrote:
HarvestGirl10 wrote:If you want it THAT bad , then just import it when it comes out in America , it is still english except for differences like color won't be colour . And if you EXTREMLY want it bad , just import it from japan . And besides , Europe doesn't get all the games last .
You won't get linky bonuses with an American copy, andname one game that came ot here first.

Well I don't know , there at least has to be ONE .
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

HM Yoshi wrote: You won't get linky bonuses with an American copy, andname one game that came ot here first.
River King: Wonderful Journey. You recevied your copy in December. We don't get ours until next month.
meep.
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

HMbijou wrote:hah! i thought so! nintendo isn't making the game, natsume is! nintendo power is just plain WRONG. i just posted this to make sure, in case there was the slightest, slimmest chance that it's true.
...i had my hopes up for one glorious minute...
Natsume only translates Harvest Moon. Marvelous makes HM..