hawt springs_the source of evil

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Chime9
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

okay ushi homies that unlocked all the 101 sprites or at least the hot spring ones:
How did you manage the hot springs? Srsly did you just get really stoned, listen to chill music, sit on the toilet and press A (wait a little), Press A, wait a little more, over and over and overrr for 6 hours straight???
Cause that's what I was at but only for like 5 minutes lol.
Seriously. it's really annoying. Especially trying to watch the clock and actually give a damn.
I'm using the time ring too btw. I wait 40 min cause I don't want to be getting like 28 min and not having it countt.
I also decided that I'm not gonna have my gal sleep. It's freaking hot springs all night baby!
Then I'll just have her wake up, water the basement crops and back to the hot springs before the rest of the farm work. Then after I take care of all the rotten animals and such, it's back to the hot springs all day. That sounds pretty legit right?

So how did you guys get this sprite? Did you sit and do homework or watch tv or jack off at the naked little sprites you dirty perverts?? LOL
Hmgbking
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Haha, someone a little tipsy?
PTDuckie
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I find it that if you calculate how many days you want to take to do it, then you just figure out how many times you have to do it in a day. So for the one by the circus area, you have to do it 200 times. Well if you just wanted to do it in a season, then all you have to do is do it 6 or 7 times a day.
Princess Keira
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I must say that was the most entertaining question post I've ever read Chime. <3

But I just did it over and over for ages until I got the sprite while doing other stuff in the background. I probably watched a movie, idk. Your plan sounds pretty good to me, I say go for it until you get too bored to continue.
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Your post was really funny. XD I did it while using the computer and watching TV.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeeaaah I think I was listening to music when I was doing it. And maybe watched TV at other times too. It got boring after awhile so I had to do something else.

Very interesting way of asking this question I must say :lol:.
boysoprano
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

love you
i got the hot springs really early on and i have just been going in for an hour or two a day. but i still haven't gotten most of them! im starting to accept that i will never have all 101
Apple_Blossom
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh my X3
But yea, watching tv or listening to music makes time pass.
lmcarl
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm almost always doing something else at the same time as playing HM. Anything that requires waiting makes me too impatient, because I like to always be doing something.

Kinda like when I'm online. I normally have at least two tabs open, with different webpages, haha.
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hire someone to do the deed. Though the employee should have basic HM knowledge, if you are to let him/her play through your winter (no one has time to do this scheisse during other seasons.. right?). Little siblings, children and significant others usually are good enough.

At some point I hired my husband to play the memory game, with some "x minutes of back massage per 100*y G earned" arrangement. But then I gave up and just bought the damn medals. The EU version had no gambling features, no poker, no double or nothing, so gaining medals through playing was a major pain.
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I was one who just sat there with my eyes slowly falling out of my head from staring so much haha But I think there is still a second one I need to get... I think the however many times to get it within a season idea is good, or the getting someone else to one, but I am already the most patient person I know so there's no one I can think to ask XD
Chime9
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hmgbking wrote:Haha, someone a little tipsy?
haha i wish!

:heart: thank you for everyone's help and stories <3
PTDuckie wrote:I find it that if you calculate how many days you want to take to do it, then you just figure out how many times you have to do it in a day. So for the one by the circus area, you have to do it 200 times. Well if you just wanted to do it in a season, then all you have to do is do it 6 or 7 times a day.
That actually doesn't make it sound THAT bad.
thanks!