leia

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
kaykay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm playing harvest moon ds cute usa and ive seen 2 or 3 events with leia and daryl im married with a kid. what do the events mean i only go there to see leia i think shes cool.
GenesisLove
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

They're the heart events for Leia left over from the male and japanese version. However you cannot marry Leia in the american DS: Cute so they're just for fun and farm degree points.
kaykay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

GenesisLove wrote:They're the heart events for Leia left over from the male and japanese version. However you cannot marry Leia in the american DS: Cute so they're just for fun and farm degree points.
i know u cant marry her im a girl why woukd i want to. but i went on the site and looked at the boy version. the events are different
GenesisLove
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Well, in the japanese version there was a best friend system where you would live with one of the magical girls(HG, WP, Keria or Leia) and eventually the HK would bring you a child. They took it out in the US version for obvious reasons. Oh wait, those must be random events.
HMgirlSkyy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

kaykay wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:They're the heart events for Leia left over from the male and japanese version. However you cannot marry Leia in the american DS: Cute so they're just for fun and farm degree points.

i know u cant marry her im a girl why woukd i want to. but i went on the site and looked at the boy version. the events are different

Some girls like girls. You can ignore that but I'm just saying, some people would want to. Just because you don't like the flavor of an ice cream doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, right? You just don't partake in it. The feature to -actually- marry/move in with your 'best friend' is removed from the US, as the poster above me said, for obvious reasons since this is a children's game and some parents fling around lawsuits like they're snowballs.
Information on the best friend system: http://www.fogu.com/hm6/forgirl_bestfriend.php

Moving along could you describe exactly what the scenes are like then? It's hard to understand you and you're not being very clear or specific. It'd be a lot easier to help if you were :3