If you could change something...

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

rayquaza72 wrote:
StarOfDream wrote:I wish Simon Cowell could punch Rock in the face for being such a lazy boy.
even better idea, ADD simon cowell

i always liked watching his hate comments on american idol or whatever it was...
=P American Idol, and I've enjoyed his comments as well.

Though, he does say that he's paid to do that and would be mauled on if he lightened up with the contestants.
Zurielle
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Either:
1) Make the game more interesting/re-playable.
A lot of the time, once I was done with the whole wooing and marriage thing, I was basically done. There wasn't much else to do other than try to achieve perfection in my farming and keep stats high. Eventually I'd hardly even do that, and my character became a gambler with those coin...things...the sprites let you either buy or...well...gamble for. x)
I remember in AnWL that, while I WOULD get bored, there were events, and the characters had more to them than what was seen on the surface(so to speak). Plus, the kid grew up-and how you took care of that kid effected who they became. It kept me interested.
2) Make the characters more in depth, personality and history wise.
The HM DS games botched the characters I loved from the AWL/AnWL series and, from what I heard, also botched the Mineral Town characters. Who, I will admit, were no more lovable than the destroyed Forget-Me-Not Valley characters. There was hardly any personality or heart into the characters. Sure, there were more bachelorettes/bachelors, but I felt pretty lonely even if I was talking to all the characters. Not fun, especially when socializing is among the few things that keep you from going insane from the redundancy/boredom that can come from doing the farming activities alone.
rayquaza72
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

people should pay me for clearing out logs and stones and « Puppy Doodoo » from around the town...

i got better things to use my stamina on...
StarOfDream
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

rayquaza72 wrote:people should pay me for clearing out logs and stones and « Puppy Doodoo » from around the town...

I don't like the rocks and wood too, they're super annoying.
JadedGently
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Gwenefar wrote:
JadedGently wrote:I would add more personality to the people xD Sometimes they seem a little too dry. That's one of the good things about Rock and Skye, they have a bit more distinctive personalities.
>.>; Skye? I don't see that much of a character development.

All you know is that he's a thief that likes curry and steals for the heck of it. Where did he come from? Who were his parents?
Ah, not really character development, but he is sort of different, y'know? Like, most of the rest of the bachelors (and townspeople) are always like "Ah, don't you love this time of year?""the valley's so pretty, don't you think?" "This weather makes me feel so good." "Oh, <character name>, what are you doing here?" See what I mean? xD
StarOfDream
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I would also like the villagers to have more dialogues!
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

JadedGently wrote:
Gwenefar wrote:
JadedGently wrote:I would add more personality to the people xD Sometimes they seem a little too dry. That's one of the good things about Rock and Skye, they have a bit more distinctive personalities.
>.>; Skye? I don't see that much of a character development.

All you know is that he's a thief that likes curry and steals for the heck of it. Where did he come from? Who were his parents?
Ah, not really character development, but he is sort of different, y'know? Like, most of the rest of the bachelors (and townspeople) are always like "Ah, don't you love this time of year?""the valley's so pretty, don't you think?" "This weather makes me feel so good." "Oh, <character name>, what are you doing here?" See what I mean? xD
xD Skye seems to think more of himself and just assumes you love him a lot, even when you barely know each other.
harvestmoonaddict
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

StarOfDream wrote:
rayquaza72 wrote:people should pay me for clearing out logs and stones and « Puppy Doodoo » from around the town...

I don't like the rocks and wood too, they're super annoying.
Me too >>
I always try to hire the orange sprite team to clear out my fields, but it never lets me because I don't have lumber and stone sheds! :roll: I have always hated that cuz I'm too lazy to build them, and then they get destroyed in rainstorms because I always build them with crappy materials!
/rants on and on
xD yeaaah I guess I would change that about the game if I could :) The material the team gets should be sent to the shelf in your house or something :wink:
StarOfDream
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I would love to be half human, half goddess in the game!
archie-bob-stoper
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

StarOfDream wrote:I would love to be half human, half goddess in the game!

id love to use magic to gets taks eyebrows shaved in the night :lala:
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

Take the mission to have to save 60 sprites before you can marry anyone out of there.

Wait, or do I want them to fix marrying the Mineral Town girls in HMDS? I do love my Ann...

Gah, the choice is hard, but I love Ann enough to choose the fixing of Mineral Town marriages.
JadedGently
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

^ I agree, what was the point of making them 'available' if they were going to just end the game afterward? Brilliant move, Natsume.
cequia
Banned: Ignored Warnings

Post  Posted:

JadedGently wrote:^ I agree, what was the point of making them 'available' if they were going to just end the game afterward? Brilliant move, Natsume.
Actually I believe that was Marvelous' snafu. They are the ones who did not include an option afterward to continue living your life in Forget-Me-Not Valley, you instead move to Mineral Town.

At least that is how the fan made tale goes.
CornRulesMyWorld <3
Banned: Playing Harvest Moon by illegal means

Post  Posted:

There's so much!
1. Stuff to do after baby
2. More events for villagers
3. Rival's have children
4. Villagers say moe stuff
5. There are more reactions
6. etc.
harvestmoonaddict
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

cequia wrote: Actually I believe that was Marvelous' snafu. They are the ones who did not include an option afterward to continue living your life in Forget-Me-Not Valley, you instead move to Mineral Town.

At least that is how the fan made tale goes.
Yeah, I have always hated that :/
They should let you continue the game, and what if someone didn't know the game would end when you marry one of them? I would be pretty pissed when my game randomly ended :O