Marriage help!

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Gnome
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ok, so I accidentally deleted my main file about two years ago, and then I made a new one were I have been trying to marry Kai, but then I stopped and since then I haven't played HMDS in forever, but today my cousin brought his DS over, and since I have a DSi the DS Action Replay doesn't work on it. I used the Action Replay on my HMDS game, with the cheat for all the spites so I could finally marry Kai. But I gave him the blue feather, and he wont accept! I have seen all his heart events, have the big bed and expanded house and I used the action replay to get the required amount of sprites! Am I missing something? Is it because I used the action replay to get the sprites? Help!
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It might be the code. When you entered the code and turned your game on, did you trigger the scene where the Harvest Goddess appears?
Gnome
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Owen_hmpro wrote:It might be the code. When you entered the code and turned your game on, did you trigger the scene where the Harvest Goddess appears?
No, it didn't trigger the scene... but on my file that I accidentally deleted I used the same codes and it worked fine.
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sometimes action replays can just mess up games that way. I dont use them, so I dont really know what to suggest besides just continuing to show him the blue feather in hopes that he will accept it eventually.

Have you upgraded your house and got the big bed?

I know you have the blue feather, but I dont know if you got that via action replay as well or not.
Gnome
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Owen_hmpro wrote:Sometimes action replays can just mess up games that way. I dont use them, so I dont really know what to suggest besides just continuing to show him the blue feather in hopes that he will accept it eventually.

Have you upgraded your house and got the big bed?

I know you have the blue feather, but I dont know if you got that via action replay as well or not.
I have all of those things, but I guess it was just the code. Thanks for your help, maybe when I see my cousin again I can try to use the Action Replay again.
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm... yeah I wish I could help more, but maybe you can enter a code to just be married to Kai when you see your cousin next. lol
Lenny
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Gnome wrote:
Owen_hmpro wrote:It might be the code. When you entered the code and turned your game on, did you trigger the scene where the Harvest Goddess appears?
No, it didn't trigger the scene... but on my file that I accidentally deleted I used the same codes and it worked fine.
I used that kind of cheats too ,but to trigger the scene with the Goddess I had to save 2 harvests sprites.
So try saving a Harvest Sprite (anyone should be fine), like, try pressing A at the little pond next to the stall you should save a sprite there and maybe you'll see Guts that enlarge the space in the tree (where the Harvest Sprites walk in circles) so just save another sprite (even though the list of you're sprites says that you already save them). :lala:
TheHarvestGoddess
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Action Replay totally messes up games. :/
It could just be a glitch, caused from the AR codes, if you've met all the requirements. But just remember that by using AR, you're accepting the fact that it might cause a bunch of glitches in game.
Gnome
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Lenny wrote:
Gnome wrote:
I used that kind of cheats too ,but to trigger the scene with the Goddess I had to save 2 harvests sprites.
So try saving a Harvest Sprite (anyone should be fine), like, try pressing A at the little pond next to the stall you should save a sprite there and maybe you'll see Guts that enlarge the space in the tree (where the Harvest Sprites walk in circles) so just save another sprite (even though the list of you're sprites says that you already save them). :lala:
Before I used the Action Replay I actually had saved about 38 sprites already, but that sounds like a good idea. I saved one of the animal sprites after I used the action replay, so I will try to save another one.
angela127
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Gnome wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Gnome wrote:
Before I used the Action Replay I actually had saved about 38 sprites already, but that sounds like a good idea. I saved one of the animal sprites after I used the action replay, so I will try to save another one.
Well i never really tried to use the code on the bacherolletes .. /bachelors on mine. But i did encountered a glitch when i first experimented on a dummy card.. If you use the cheat too much, can cause a damage to game.. Thats why i only use mine for emergencies.. Also you should trigger where the goddes says tada.. Try going to harvest sprites inc then press A on the pot, if baby doesnt appear, it means that the game doesnt recognize that you really got 60 sprites, well the code probably just made the asset have 60 sprites :/
StarryJJ
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Well, i used action replay on money and feed and fodder and golden lumber.
But action replays will mess up your game if you do a certain thing to a achieve a goal. So if you used the AR for getting sprites, so that you can marry him. Well that will probably mess up your game. I am sorry I wish you the best
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Is he at deepest red heart level? You can buy a blue feather at yellow, and experience the final heart even at orange. But I think they need to be at deepest red to marry. Also, try throwing a flower in the goddess pond. If a scene with the goddess is triggered, youre rescued her. If not, your screwed.
kaykay
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Gnome wrote:
accully i used the same codes and i married to marlin
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

kaykay wrote:
Gnome wrote:
accully i used the same codes and i married to marlin
Thats exactly what I did on my other game, and it worked perfectly fine!